The Official "Iron Fist" Season 2 Thread

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I give this season a 7/10 but the story really started to drag around the last 3 episodes. Much better than season 1 though.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I didn't like how they spent episodes building up this third extreme identity that neither "Mary" nor "Walker" knew about, yet we never actually got to see it in action. :martin:

All in all, though, the action was leagues better than the first season.

Walker/Mary
My guess is Typhoid Mary only popped up cause it was a situation Walker couldn't handle. So I guess it's a setup for her to make a bigger splash as a villain to Danny next series.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Ward the best character in this whole shyt. and they aint even doing shyt with the man.
:beli:
He and Collen are the only ones who the only ones who actually changed through the events of the season. Joy, too, but she was a prop.

Danny only got interesting when he took some initiative at the end and we didn't actually get to see his progress...:stopitslime:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man... looking up the actress that played Mary.... one seen really kinda puzzled me..... there was a close up of her face and she had 2 colored eyes (green and blue)

Naturally I didnt think it was that big of a deal but it somewhat stood out. But then I wanted to read up about her and google her.

Come to find out.... this chick really got 2 colored eyes?

Alice-Eve-partly-satisfies-her-rom-com-desires-with--1-30-to-Nowhere--1454964359.jpg

alice-eve.jpg

She has heterochromia, thats what that shyt is called. Thats crazy

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Thought the guy was genuinely doing some good. Now gotta wait for this Jello Fist fukk Boy Fist to take him down.

They coulda used this money for this season to give us Moon Knight or some other street level hero.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
On Ep 06.

The dialogue on this show is unforgivable.

:russ:

In the words of Damien (DMX);

Nicca you stay frontin' but you still my man
And I ain't goin' say nothin', got yo weed, go 'head smoke it,
Go 'head drink it, go 'head 'n fukk shorty:lolbron:
You know I can keep a secret:shaq:
I'm about to have you drivin'
Probably a Benz, but we gotta stay friends
Blood out, blood in:mjlit:

:youngsabo:

Martha

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Just finished this. My thoughts on the season:

It's better than Season 1, but not by that much. There were things I liked and things I didn't.

Things I liked:

-Ward is the best character again - he was arguably the best last season. But it seems as though he's a prop for the rest of the cast rather than having anything particularly interesting to do other than fukking his support group sponsor. I hope that changes with season 3.

- The fighting was much better, thank God. Last season's fight scenes pretty much ruined any chance the show had of really being any good. There appeared to be greater choreography. If I'm nitpicking, the camera work could have been better - US shows obsession with cutting the camera at the point of impact makes the fights difficult to get into. Daredevil has this down a lot better than Iron Fist in this regard.

- Colleen and Misty were good together and I found myself enjoying the show when they were on screen.

- Davos was one of my favorite villains so far. Everything about him made him compelling IMO, he was second only to Ward as a character IMO

Things I didn't like:

- Danny Rand is better this year but his arc is still a bit too slow for my liking. He's less whiny and a lot more "centered" but I also didn't like him giving up the fist.

- Colleen Wing was already a strong character - she really didn't need the fist and I'm not really that sure why they gave it to her. But then Danny got his powers back anyway so :manny:

- The dialogue still sucks. Joy, Ward and Davos probably had the best lines or at least delivered the lines solidly enough to cancel out the bad writing

- Typhoid Mary could have been even better. She was good, but like Ward, she was a plot device for the rest of the story, and giving her DID seemed a little too convenient. Nonetheless she was still good to watch as a character but I wish they would have done more with her and Ward.