The Official "Iron Fist" Season 2 Thread

Daps
Slogging my way to ep6 outside of misty and alice eve heaving lifting this is :russell:

Ps there is a good character potential in ward but they seem to not know what to do with him

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Binged up to Ep 5 last night and so far so :ehh:

The post-hand termoil in Chinatown makes sense. I know who the Villains are and the fight scenes are tighter. They aren’t fukkin with Badlands but they’re a lot better than last season. Also, Danny isn’t as annoying and Colleen’s motivations are making actual sense. I’m enjoying this season. My only issue is that Joy’s motivations are on one hand flimsy as hell but on the other really perfect for the spoiled entitled rich kid that she actually is so I guess that makes sense.

I still haven’t watched JJ Season 2, Punisher, or Luke Cage because of post Defenders burnout but this makes me want to.

You should be banned until you watch Luke Cage season 2.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I'm one of the like 3? 4? people who actually liked season 1 :russ:.....I didn't like this season as much

Season 2 is what I was afraid of......They dialed Danny down so much that....its like he isn't even there

He's not pretending to be "the immortal iron fist" anymore....and he's not
"rich boy emo danny rand waaa my parents are dead trained by monks waaaa" (which I found very entertaining)

He's generic fist now but I guess thats what people wanted....Luke Cage also feels 'generic' and swaggerless to me

Davos and Joy being as mad as they were and going that far felt forced ...an actual new villain pulling the strings would have been dope

Mary stole the show she was the best part of this whole season by far ...I want her to have her own show on some Punisher shyt

I think season 2 actually was 'better' (if you hated season one this is for you)..they played it safe as fukk but that made less interesting and predicable

Much better than garbage ass Jessica Jones season 1 or 2 tho