it's always been about money/equity

the podcast will continue

and it's fukk rory/mal, but if they wanna come back, the door is open

but if they try to do their own thing, I'm suing

That door is locked lol. Podcasting in the future might be closed out too lol

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Joe ruins EVERYTHING he touches. Every relationship he is in goes to shyt. Weather it’s business, friendships, family, or romantic relationships. He burns it to ash…and THEN blames them!

This shyt literally left a bitter taste in my mouth. And idk how anybody with a least bit of integrity can still listen to his show again after all this.

Like they always say…when somebody tells you who they are. Believe them…

Joe let you know who he was from jump.

Damn shame :snoop:
Makes me feel good to see there's someone as toxic as I am, probably the reason why I dislike this dudes music but i've been following him since the Game beef lol

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Mal and Rory should've read the contract and seen the writing on the wall but also they seem to be getting more than they offered. Regardless when someone is mad they show you how they really are, (the detergent thing with Mal) and saying he didn't ask him to be there for his son's birth. Joe would've had to see me, he talks to crazy to grown men idc if you my boss or not

Tax had the right idea.

Joe is a master manipulator, no accountability and possible sociopath but Rory and Mal could easily be replaced

Tax: I ain’t one of these girls from these 3rd world countries you can manipulate

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Charla be like :sas2:

Leonard been on chill ever since Joe threatened to go to SC and talk to ole girl lol. He realized he can just kill him with success. He still take his shots tho. "A lot of people talk about ownership and don't even own a house" :mjlol:

Envy right tho. Business talk aside, he owe niccas 5 mins of some square dancing just like he was asking Rae for lol

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
RURRY and Mealey mal went ghost on the show..Joe had to scramble to find replacements to keep the money going..shyt could have failed and business could have folded.

Parks probably saw his income and lively hood flash before his eyes

That wouldn't make u mad?
Why you pushing this lie that Joe tried to get off? Rory, Mal and I think even Parks all said they agreed to take a week off to refresh and work out the issues they were having for the good of the pod. They didn't just refuse to show up they all agreed to skip a few episodes, only Joe went around Mal and Rory and decided to bring the Pod back on his own without talking to the guys at all.