The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Bottom line is the podcast is his shyt. If you’re a employee, you have little to no say as to how the business is ran. Mal and Rory both had plenty of time to become their own brand...it’s a cutthroat world:mjcry:

How you a man waiting on the next man to get rich, I guess the plan was to stick out your hand real quick:dame:

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just going off of what Budden was saying....I don’t see the problem :yeshrug:
You making good money due to the house Joe built. If you want more, be like Ak, and or Schulz from brilliant idiots and make your own worth.

Mal in 2018 said anyone could do it without clout chasing. Time to see if it's true. My guess is he won't even try.

Scumbag

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
listening now...wonder why Parks is so excited and happy. did Ruri and Mal try to play him behind the scenes and now he's on some "fukk them" shyt? :jbhmm:
RURRY and Mealey mal went ghost on the show..Joe had to scramble to find replacements to keep the money going..shyt could have failed and business could have folded.

Parks probably saw his income and lively hood flash before his eyes

That wouldn't make u mad?

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This whole situation is wild to witness. And the fact we all saw this go down in real time is just :wow:

I KNEW he was going to go down this route with Rory and Mal when he went on that 90 minute Eminem rant 3 years ago before the Spotify deal went into affect.

Before that Em rant, Joe was praising Em as one of the GOATS and was damn near talking about him the same way he praises Hov. Then after the whole “Revival” situation and Em dissed him. Joe went full “I never liked you anyway :pacspit:!!!” on Em and completely burned that bridge with him. Saying shyt like “I was better then you for the past 3 years!” like he wasnt praising him pior to that.

I remember hearing that and thought “Hmm..he can sure switch on you and tell you how he REALLY feels if he feels slighted. He’ll do the same shyt to Rory and Mal…”

3 years later…:francis:

Damn shame. Pride/ego really is a motherfukka.

Hearing Parks, Savon, Ian, and Ish in the background completely sucking off everything Joe was saying had me :hhh:

Hearing Joe talking like the executives that screwed him out his deals was just :snoop:

All that talk about ownership this and creatives that meant nothing. That was just smoke and mirrors. All Joe wanted was a seat at the table with the Lyor Cohens, the Hov’s, the Diddy’s, the Steve Stoutes, etc. I mean he ALWAYS sided with Lyor and Diddy when they talked about contracts with other artists and shyt. That should have been a clue where Joe stood.

Said this on Twitter and i might as well put it here..

Joe ruins EVERYTHING he touches. Every relationship he is in goes to shyt. Weather it’s business, friendships, family, or romantic relationships. He burns it to ash…and THEN blames them!

This shyt literally left a bitter taste in my mouth. And idk how anybody with a least bit of integrity can still listen to his show again after all this.

Like they always say…when somebody tells you who they are. Believe them…

Joe let you know who he was from jump.

Damn shame :snoop:

All those burnt bridges and dude is still looked as the cracked out washed mogul compared to nikkas like Jay :snoop: