The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
nah the whole Mal living with Joe and hiding detergent is nuts. Not sure how long Biggs was locked but damn seems like Mal was struggling to some degree which is confusing as shyt to me.

Maybe Joe was using his shyt and not replacing it.

I'd never shared detergent or most things when I had roommates :manny:

We all had our own shyt.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
This is usually how capitalist dikk riders talk. They think they have qualities similar to actual millionaires and want to be just like them calling people broke :russ:
I am sitting near a million :shaq: but hey ... I feel what you're saying ... its not me its reality of the world. I gave plenty of examples in here.

I knew a kid who worked with me a long time ago. We ran a shop for some dude and he was trained and certified for shyt. He felt like when they gave him a raise he was going to ask for a portion of the company like 10% because he can run it for the guy. The guy looked at him like :gucci: and fired him.
Who the fukk is gonna give you ownership of their company because you are there? There's 1000s of resume's and people waiting to do your job... you cant gas yourself up to think you're special. There's no examples where someone owns some shyt and is like "you know what here you go, you can own this shyt now too for free with me" nikkas simply arent handing out ownership of multi million dollar companies because you ask for them. :mjlol: if you had a fukking 30k ice cream stand, nikkas wouldnt even cut you in on that shyt. You are already proving your worth by not being able to just buy the icecream stand to begin with. nikkas dont buy shyt and grind to split profits with you.
I own a house you can rent in reality, that dont mean you're gonna live there for free. :francis: cats dont own shyt to give it away for free. This is just common sense.

If you give Mal and Rory ownership they can immediately quit anyways.... then get paid off the old episodes for life and fukk you over. These nikkas already bring nothing to the table... why sign your ownership away to make them happy when they do absolutely nothing. You're just gonna set other men up, like your their grandpa and shyt? When are you gonna look them in the eye and ask them if they feel like building and bringing shyt to the table as grown men? You've offered them seats, money, promo etc. What more can you do to make them happy and have a life outside of not listening to albums to discuss and talking about the Knicks and scrolling instagram on live camera.