The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Slaughterhouse never had the cultural "impact" Griselda has. And yes I know Griselda doesn't sell records but they made an impact on the underground, sold a lot of vinyl, and have even gotten Hov and Drake to recognize them. There's not a single memorable Slaughterhouse song, album, or moment.

They're coming back because "bars" are back in style or whatever but nobody cares about rappity rap shyt right now.

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode 460 | "P.T.S.D. (Podcasters That Seem Depressed)"

August 4, 2 hours 33 minutes

• Although this episode was recorded prior to the Verzuz battle between Dipset and The LOX Joe and the guys give their predictions (19:30)
  • kick things off with learning hard lessons due to venturing into new neighborhoods (21:50).
  • Joe then explains why he may stop frequenting his favorite strip club (33:20)
  • the guys discuss DaBaby being removed from at least 6 festival performances over the weekend (37:15).
  • Joe then gives his flowers to N.O.R.E. for his interview with Beanie Sigel and Bean's commitment to understanding Jay-Z's decision-making in hindsight (54:00).
  • Also, Jemele Hill presents the question of if it's time to discuss Biggie and Tupac being removed from people's top 5 lists? (1:05:15)
  • Joe highlights Cardi B's career path (1:26:50)
  • a recap of NBA free agency (2:03:25)
and MORE.

Become a Patron of the The Joe Budden Podcast for additional bonus episodes and visual content for all things JBP: Tap in here www.patreon.com/JoeBudden

Sleeper Picks

Joe | IV JAY - “Vibrate” (Ft. Pink Sweat$)

Ice | Dibiasi - “Hello It’s Me”

Parks | Aventura & Bad Bunny - “Volví”

Ish | Fat Boy Lucchi - “Opps In The DM”

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Strip Clubs taking a cut of your cash if you getting ones from the bar happens everywhere

and the ATM is straight Robbery

EDIT: now Joe wants to have an insightful conversation about the dababy. This is a good segment but why was he scared to talk about this topic last week?

EDIT: I know who ain’t in the top 5. The rapper that who they talked about after the top 5 convo :russ:

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I was at the Slaughterhouse album release party. It was kinda dead. It was like maybe 200 of us in a club. It wasn't that packed. Slaughterhouse was cool. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed Mood Muzik more. Joe was jumped by Wu Tang the night before and showed with a cast on his arm and a Dunkin Donuts cup in the other hand. LOLLLL
Joe Budden should do a curb your enthusiasm show