The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Slaughterhouse never had the cultural "impact" Griselda has. And yes I know Griselda doesn't sell records but they made an impact on the underground, sold a lot of vinyl, and have even gotten Hov and Drake to recognize them. There's not a single memorable Slaughterhouse song, album, or moment.

They're coming back because "bars" are back in style or whatever but nobody cares about rappity rap shyt right now.

I was with you until the last part thats a contradiction. "Bars" are back in style but nobody cares about rappity rap? Explain because the way JadaKiss getting celebrated right now....

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I was with you until the last part thats a contradiction. "Bars" are back in style but nobody cares about rappity rap? Explain because the way JadaKiss getting celebrated right now....
I said “or whatever” because I think this is a misconception. The “real rap” that is “in” now revolves around street shyt. Super thug shyt like Griselda, Gibbs, Roc Marci, Ransom etc. Slaughterhouse aren’t that, so this return is misguided IMO.

In terms of Jada he’s a legend being celebrated. He could drop a new album next month and most of those people retweeting his ether of Dipset won’t buy or stream.

Uno Venova

Your honor, I was merely capping.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
old heads love bars, but this celebration is going to last a week breh, you know that. If Jada drops a tape it's going double wood.

catskill247

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I said “or whatever” because I think this is a misconception. The “real rap” that is “in” now revolves around street shyt. Super thug shyt like Griselda, Gibbs, Roc Marci, Ransom etc. Slaughterhouse aren’t that, so this return is misguided IMO.

In terms of Jada he’s a legend being celebrated. He could drop a new album next month and most of those people retweeting his ether of Dipset won’t buy or stream.

This some cynical negative ass shyt which i dont agree with at all but its all good :russ::francis:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Yeah I'm an adult I don't care about AK.

Parks literally trying to become a meme out here with how fukking retarded he is. He's implying that he would make the argument that Drake is top 5 of any artist of any genre ever.
Yeah parks is easily the woat..

Such a white cornball

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
IMG_1976.jpg

These nikkas got Ghostface :gladbron: