The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
they arent comedians and they've never done stand up in their lives :hhh:

they're content creators who have little background in media at the birth of their online careers

Both podcasts tackle pretty much the same topics which is why they're open forum discussions
Nah nikka

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
they probably could make a sizable amount.

Denno if Schulz has a bigger fanbase, but his podcast patreon making 74K/month
Dog you know how much Schulz shyt was 4 months ago? 39k. My nikka nearly doubled that. Got a whole a new studio and right now is more popular than Brilliant idiots. That’s mostly because Charlamagne switched up and went mental healthy route and toned down the fukkery.

still Kaz must be crying somewhere right now :mjlol:

Keengcong

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Desus & Mero diss Viceland and Complex every other episode and Showtime still threw them a large bag:mjlol:

Joe will be iigh. All that matters is if you can contribute to a companys platform and make them some money.

while I have no idea what Desus and Mero large bag looks like... I know that I haven’t seen a single episode since they went to Showtime, nor have they made a single social media headline.

So while they may have more money I doubt the next bag will even compare, because they don’t make the same splash in the culture.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
while I have no idea what Desus and Mero large bag looks like... I know that I haven’t seen a single episode since they went to Showtime, nor have they made a single social media headline.

So while they may have more money I doubt the next bag will even compare, because they don’t make the same splash in the culture.

Because they shifted from just the culture. They interviewed a presidential candidate.

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
I work in Banking, was speaking to a banker last Thursday, very good convo. Come Monday told him and an investor went to a competitor. That's how u handle your business, don't blow up the spot while you still got 7 episodes to go :gucci:. Plus companies gonna be weary if you bad mouthing your former and current employer :picard:

Ian should school these cats how to address business matters while potential suitors are in the works :yeshrug:

JBP the only reason I'm on Spotify so I wish them the best of luck but cmon fam :francis:

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
i've said this before - if joe and crew want weekends and holidays off like they work for the city/state or an office job - then they should create backup episodes where they discuss the laundry list of shyt they claim they're gonna talk about "someday" but never do.

do your actual podcast (keep it to like 2hrs and don't waste time), and then record another one of those backup episodes for future use on a holiday (keep that to 1hr or 90 minutes).

if you complain about a lack of vacation, plan better IMO...but who knows.

Exactly. David Letterman recorded an evergreen episode every Monday after his actual Monday show that aired on Thursday every week for years. He worked Mon-Wed and nobody blinked...

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
:francis:
:yeshrug:

And not a splash was made....

Did they shift from the culture? Or did the culture shift from them?

:jbhmm:

It seems like splash you are looking for is something among your circle and your people.
I watch just like the Viceland show, and they are more mainstream now. That was the whole plan. You don't have to like it, but it is factual fact.

desus and mero - Google Search

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should do that show idea he had with Azelia Banks , she like scottie beam 10x so wouldn't last :mjlol: