The Official Joe Budden Podcast Thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s gotta be Tidal. All that Hov was right...
If i had to guess I'd say either youtube/google or apple.

He mentionned a couple of time about how spotify doesn't have a hardware (both google and apple do in pixel and iphone)

Tidal doesn't have a hardware.

Most likely apple.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Charlemagne addressed him publicly if I'm not mistaking (didn't hear the ctg clip)
Doesn't matter. He didn't have to respond. He can't be preaching that they are brothers and he's trying to fight for him and then shyt on him. It's a bad look.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
It's a podcast tho... a current events podcast.

Who gives a fukk about a catalog lol they acting like they're episodes like albums. They nowhere near as valuable.. they got no replay value past a week or 2.

Joe coming off like a straight up bytch now huffin n puffin all podcast.. tryna make it a black thing too now lmaoo

Folks are getting million dollar deals off podcasts. Joe was just saying 20k people listened to the first episode of the podcast last week. In addition, Spotify wants to insert ads into their podcasts, which means that people are listening to old pods, and they are trying to capitalize.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Doesn't matter. He didn't have to respond. He can't be preaching that they are brothers and he's trying to fight for him and then shyt on him. It's a bad look.

A bad look for whom? Charlamagne's comments were on his nationally syndicated radio show. In addition, Char has been an outspoken detractor for years lol. I agree, get at nikkas in private, but how many public shots I gotta eat?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You signed a deal where you get no vacation time. How is that not a bad deal?

I don’t think it was about vacation time. It was about the principle of the fact. “You’re treating us as if we were insignificant but when we talked about going away for Christmas you guys were quick to ask ‘what about the show!?!’” They just prerecorded for that week...

Daps
Only thing I didn't like is that Joe talks about not going against each other and then goes to kill Charlemagne. He could have left that part out. If he needs to address him, do so in private. No need to do that in public.

Charlamagne started it he shouldn't have spoken on till he spoke to joe about it. Now you open a can of worms cause when you have a personality like a Dame or Joe they going to air yo ass out ....and Joe should . When I seen charlamagne make those comments about "bridge burner" etc I knew it was a mistake . Charlamagne just started saying what the SHEEP was saying ....that's a big mistake especially if it's more in play than the info out there.

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Charlamagne started it he shouldn't have spoken on till he spoke to hoe about it. Now you open a can of worms cause when you have a personality like a Dame or Joe they going to air yo ass out ....and Joe should . When I seen charlamagne make those comments about "bridge burner" etc I knew it was a mistake . Charlamagne just started saying what the SHEEP was saying ....that's a big mistake especially if it's more in play than the info out there.
Once again my point is that Joe shouldn't be saying Charlemagne is his brother and he's fighting for him and then go on to shyt on him. It comes across as phony. He didn't need to speak on him at all. In the same topic he said that he wasn't going to address Gillie because now is not the time. In the past he has recused himself from speaking about certain topics because of his relationship with the person the topic is about. They always talk about how people should address things behind doors and yet they constantly do the opposite is all I'm saying.

Daps
Once again my point is that Joe shouldn't be saying Charlemagne is his brother and he's fighting for him and then go on to shyt on him. It comes across as phony. He didn't need to speak on him at all. In the same topic he said that he wasn't going to address Gillie because now is not the time. In the past he has recused himself from speaking about certain topics because of his relationship with the person the topic is about. They always talk about how people should address things behind doors and yet they constantly do the opposite is all I'm saying.

Sometime you need to shyt in your brothers. Gillie fukked by talking about they business and who owns they IP. Gillie didn't want to address the "all lives matter comment" so what did he do the same thing everybody to Joe bring up some old shyt about getting beat up by Wu-tang .