The Official Locker room Gamblers thread

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
(Sahih International)
O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah ], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful.

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 90

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Severino and deGrom are in all my lineups tonight. Degrom is so good that even if the mets lose he will still give you a lot of points in dfs.
Check your Fanduel accounts:ohhh::mjgrin:

Fanduel Finders Keepers

Important Info
  • Each day from Friday, July 20th through Sunday, July 29th, FanDuel will randomly select users to be awarded free money.
  • To be eligible for an award, a user must have played in a fantasy contest (paid or free) on or after June 1, 2018.
  • Amounts of the awards will vary from $100, $1,000, or $5,000, and will be added to players’ FanDuel accounts by 4pm ET each day.
  • Awarded funds cannot be withdrawn. Any attempts to withdraw the awarded funds will be blocked.
  • All awarded funds must be spent before 10am ET the next day.
  • Any unused awarded funds will be withdrawn after 10am ET the next morning

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
This guy did what a lot of us are hoping to do, he won the lottery jackpot. He and his wife retired and they are having another baby. They travel to Florida and other places. He goes into detail about what happens when you win a big amount like ten million and how he chose to claim it at the lottery office. He got a chance to throw out the first pitch at a Cardinals game.