The Official Manny "Pac Man" Pacquiao vs Jessie Vargas thread..[11/5]

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to say pacquaio isnt top 10 p4p is a stretch
but all his wins as of late have been over bums so its hard to measure how good he is
brandon rios:mjlol:
chris algeri:mjlol::mjlol:

vargas:mjlol:

yes he has t bradleys number but we knew that 4 years ago

i understand the rematch but fighting him again the other day was sort of a cherry pick as well because he already beat him and knows thats easy work for him (even in the first fight Loss):yeshrug:

bradley also had trouble with the russian:yeshrug:

not to mention if hes off the roids now, and is probably half assing his training due the congress stuff. hes food for the top tier welterweights

yeah, but see, I wasnt really trying to overthink it or nitpick Manny's opponents. I was only looking at his WIN/LOSS record face value. He has beat most of the greats and only lost to the greats. He didnt look spectacular against the bums but I dont care really unless he lost, and he never was in jeopardy of losing to any non-P4P guys.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Vargas did well. I really don't think yall gave him enough credit. 7-5 8-4 with the knockdown is good. Those other cards were bullshyt.

Watching this fight, I don't know if Freddy puts him in there with Crawford.
Vargas held his own
Wasn't embarrassing like the Algeri or Rios fight
He has heart, I'll give him that

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Overall, the whole card was entertaining.

Shiming did his thing and was beating the shyt outta that Pac clone again, needed more body work tho.

I felt the scores for the Donaire fight were kinda wide, at worst I thought it could have been a draw, but the right guy won. It might be a wrap for Donaire now. fukking shame they finally get him on a Pac card right when he's past his best. Crazy how Manny is still going strong, while Donaire career done started and pretty much ending during the time of Pac's reign.

Valdez is still beasting

I thought Manny kicked Vargas ass pretty clean. Vargas had a couple good moments, but for the most part he wasn't doing enough to win rounds like that. He prolly only won 3 rounds at best to me.
He fought behind Manny too much and would literally just wait for him to do shyt. Like he knew the only way he could win was by landing a big counter. I just wished he tried to make that counter happen instead of waiting for it to come.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
he did tremendously well, considering I think of him as a shyt fighter. I really didnt expect him to do as well as he did. maybe he is better than I thought he was, or Manny has slipped more than I thought.
That asswhoopin (whether he was bleeding or bruised the fukk up matters not) that Bradley laid on him definitely helped him improve. If you look at just his next fight against Sadam Ali, he was much more defensively responsible with his hands, and was throwing his right hand straighter........problem is for all the height and reach Jessie has, he has an ehhh jab and he gives away his length by the 3rd round. I think he'd improve a lot if he stepped his stamina up.

After Frampton beats down LSC again, I hope bob lets Valdez fight him, as Frampton is UK and not PBC.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
he did tremendously well, considering I think of him as a shyt fighter. I really didnt expect him to do as well as he did. maybe he is better than I thought he was, or Manny has slipped more than I thought.
I hate to say it's probably a little bit of both. Him damn near sleeping Bradley seemed to give him confidence . And sometimes that's all you need.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That asswhoopin (whether he was bleeding or bruised the fukk up matters not) that Bradley laid on him definitely helped him improve. If you look at just his next fight against Sadam Ali, he was much more defensively responsible with his hands, and was throwing his right hand straighter........problem is for all the height and reach Jessie has, he has an ehhh jab and he gives away his length by the 3rd round. I think he'd improve a lot if he stepped his stamina up.

After Frampton beats down LSC again, I hope bob lets Valdez fight him, as Frampton is UK and not PBC.

this....

he couldve closed stronger and made it a much closer fight if he werent so gassed

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Like he knew the only way he could win was by landing a big counter. I just wished he tried to make that counter happen instead of waiting for it to come.

Co sign 100%

Since :manny: happened, fighters with a reach advantage and good over the top right, should be able to set up Manny to feint the jab and counter his counter...........Vargas is the first one he's faced (Besides Floyd) who had the reach to do it. It looked on several occasions, like he was trying to, but couldn't pull the trigger.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Vargas held his own
Wasn't embarrassing like the Algeri or Rios fight
He has heart, I'll give him that
That boy has hands, his pop looked legit as fukk Saturday my ww rankings after Saturday

Manny Pacquiao
Danny Garcia
Errol Spence
Jessie Vargas
Kell Brook
Keith Thurman
Shawn Porter
Tim Bradley

I think Vargas would mop the floor with a lot of those guys off tape; he's getting better and better immensely fight after fight; Bradley and Brook better be praising the Lord they didnt get this version of Vargas....Aside from Manny looking like shyt I really enjoyed the fight and card I'll like a rematch; if this was a street fight without the constraints of 10-9 how could you feel comfortable giving Manny a victory when I can only remember one soft ass punch landing which luckily dropped a nervous Vargas early; while some of the counters Vargas bounced off Manny head and body over and over had me literally terrified that Manny was gonna get seriously hurt...Great fight all in all, I'll spend my money on a rematch rather than Crawford.

SN: Agrees with Manny about gay woman being like dogs; shyt be all good until you find your dime lesbo, eating out a 300 pound stud, because of her personality, but I digress :scust:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

LSC taking that win in the rematch, and Frampton is with Haymon and part of PBC too:manny:

Carl Frampton - Next Fight, Fighter Bio, Stats & News

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
That boy has hands, his pop looked legit as fukk Saturday my ww rankings after Saturday

Manny Pacquiao
Danny Garcia
Errol Spence
Jessie Vargas
Kell Brook
Keith Thurman
Shawn Porter
Tim Bradley

I think Vargas would mop the floor with a lot of those guys off tape; he's getting better and better immensely fight after fight; Bradley and Brook better be praising the Lord they didnt get this version of Vargas....Aside from Manny looking like shyt I really enjoyed the fight and card I'll like a rematch; if this was a street fight without the constraints of 10-9 how could you feel comfortable giving Manny a victory when I can only remember one soft ass punch landing which luckily dropped a nervous Vargas early; while some of the counters Vargas bounced off Manny head and body over and over had me literally terrified that Manny was gonna get seriously hurt...Great fight all in all, I'll spend my money on a rematch rather than Crawford.

SN: Agrees with Manny about gay woman being like dogs; shyt be all good until you find your dime lesbo, eating out a 300 pound stud, because of her personality, but I digress :scust:

God damn you say some stupid shyt breh..........like you #ringgang so you my breh but holy fukk that's a terrible list