The Official Manny "Pac Man" Pacquiao vs Jessie Vargas thread..[11/5]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
But Manny is food for mostly everyone except Garcia. Everyone worth a damn is a stylistic nightmare for Manny. He gotta shyt or get off the pot.
I think you are overhyping the fighters at the 140-147 weights and underrating Manny if you think he is not as good if not better than most of them even at this point in his career.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Imagine Crawford or Spence or whoever these casual nikkas swear is unbeatable...imagine them whooping Bradleys ass then Vargas for the WBO in the same year like  :deadmanny: jus did

Wed be hearing all types of dumb shyt crowning them

But somehow :deadmanny: is washed N loses to errybody :russ:
Its kinda crazy but then I remembered that any time Manny fights it brings out the salty Floyd stans whose sole focus is to shyt on Manny in as many ways possible.
It had been so long since I was in a Manny fight thread live that I forgot how the Ring is during those times.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Its kinda crazy but then I remembered that any time Manny fights it brings out the salty Floyd stans whose sole focus is to shyt on Manny in as many ways possible.
It had been so long since I was in a Manny fight thread live that I forgot how the Ring is during those times.
Goes both ways!!
Could have replaced floyd instead of Manny etc and it t would read the same shyt..

Uncle Kendrick

I'm just bout that action
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
Again did you know who he was facing to say that? :pachaha:

kobe-laugh.gif

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you are overhyping the fighters at the 140-147 weights and underrating Manny if you think he is not as good if not better than most of them even at this point in his career.

all of the top guys at both weights are really tough fights for Manny, but he is still better than nearly all of them. IMO TCraw and Spence are the future top 2 guys, but Manny is still the King...and as crazy as this may sound to some, I still make a case for him being #1 P4P even though the Ring doesnt have him in the Top 10 :scusthov:. In the past 17 years he has only lost to HOFers and Tim Bradley who was a top P4P guy.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all of the t:mjlol:
op guys at both weights are really tough fights for Manny, but he is still better than nearly all of them. IMO TCraw and Spence are the future top 2 guys, but Manny is still the King...and as crazy as this may sound to some, I still make a case for him being #1 P4P even though the Ring doesnt have him in the Top 10 :scusthov:. In the past 17 years he has only lost to HOFers and Tim Bradley who was a top P4P guy.
to say pacquaio isnt top 10 p4p is a stretch
but all his wins as of late have been over bums so its hard to measure how good he is
brandon rios:mjlol:
chris algeri:mjlol::mjlol:

vargas:mjlol:

yes he has t bradleys number but we knew that 4 years ago

i understand the rematch but fighting him again the other day was sort of a cherry pick as well because he already beat him and knows thats easy work for him (even in the first fight Loss):yeshrug:

bradley also had trouble with the russian:yeshrug:

not to mention if hes off the roids now, and is probably half assing his training due the congress stuff. hes food for the top tier welterweights

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
to say pacquaio isnt top 10 p4p is a stretch
but all his wins as of late have been over bums so its hard to measure how good he is
brandon rios:mjlol:
chris algeri:mjlol::mjlol:

vargas:mjlol:

i understand the rematch but fighting him again the other day was sort of a cherry pick as well because he already beat him and knows thats easy work for him (even in the first fight Loss):yeshrug:

not to mention if hes off the roids now, and is probably half assing his training due the congress stuff. hes food for the top tier welterweights

Who are these top tier Welterweights? :pachaha: Keep in mind...certain fighters you dare to mention will make your argument null and void

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

Breh don't shade Bradley to proxy dikk ride Floyd.

Bradley has only lost to Manny, and doesn't really (exception of Rios?) have a weak body on his resume. Like @ChocolateGiddyUp said could you imagine if Thurman beat Bradley 8-4 with two KD's then beat Vargas 9-3 with 1 KD?

Thurman getting hype for fight of the year with a win/near draw over a bootleg Bradley (porter), so no need to shyt on Manny here. Manny needs to watch out for the JMM over the top counter punch, because everyone is trying it on him now.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh don't shade Bradley to proxy dikk ride Floyd.

Bradley has only lost to Manny, and doesn't really (exception of Rios?) have a weak body on his resume. Like @ChocolateGiddyUp said could you imagine if Thurman beat Bradley 8-4 with two KD's then beat Vargas 9-3 with 1 KD?

Thurman getting hype for fight of the year with a win/near draw over a bootleg Bradley (porter), so no need to shyt on Manny here. Manny needs to watch out for the JMM over the top counter punch, because everyone is trying it on him now.
I'm really not trying to shyt on him
Full credit for Bradley victory
Bradley's a very Good fighter
I'm just saying Pacquiao already knew from the first 2 fights that the he had his number
So why a third fight ??
My point is he's been taking it easy
And even the lesser fighters have been hitting him with some shots

I think porter and Pacquiao is a toss up btw

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm on record and I'll be putting real money up if Pacquiao ever faces crawford because crawford will beat the shyt out of him
crawford is a top tier fighter but not a top tier welterweight :umad:..thats fine but your comment about manny about being "food" for top tier welters is null and void

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Vargas did well. I really don't think yall gave him enough credit. 7-5 8-4 with the knockdown is good. Those other cards were bullshyt.

Watching this fight, I don't know if Freddy puts him in there with Crawford.

he did tremendously well, considering I think of him as a shyt fighter. I really didnt expect him to do as well as he did. maybe he is better than I thought he was, or Manny has slipped more than I thought.