The Official Manny "Pac Man" Pacquiao vs Jessie Vargas thread..[11/5]

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think manny would be more cautious fighting those guys though. He was pretty much just showing off last night cause he knew he could. facing guys like spence, thurman, and crawford he'll fight more composed like he did with floyd. he was able to hit floyd with some sneaky counters. but thurman, spence, and crawford are nowhere near floyd defensively and don't have that experience either. I could see manny frustrating them and making them fight sloppier than they normally would. that's when they could get caught with some big shots. manny doesn't get enough credit for his ring IQ. dude is a smart fighter. they've never had to deal with anything remotely close to the mind fukk manny can put them through. that's what bradley was alluding to last night. how manny is doing so many different things in there...moving his feet, moving his head, hitting you from angles you've never seen. before you have time to react it's already too late. I could see spence, crawford, and thurman hurting manny with a big shot, but I could just as easily see manny hurting them with a big shot too. I think experience will be a huge factor in those fights.

I dont think experience would be a huge factor in any of those fights, maybe a year ago, but not now. Those guys have learned and are at the tops of their games. They arent Floyd defensively but pretty much ever top WW or JWW can crack and all of them are better than Vargas. While Swift maybe is too slow to beat Manny, he is way better than Vargas and Manny cant get hit with those shots from Swift like he did JV. You thought JMM put him to sleep?

I think Manny should fight the best fighter for the most money he can get, regardless of who it is. While I have been favoring TCraw over him for some time now, Manny is still good enough to beat any of them. They are mostly even fights in odds with Manny being slightly favored or slightly under.

Its really all on TR at this point and the direction/plan they want to take. Lets be real, JV was really a glorified tune-up and really the most logical fight for him right now is TCraw at 147.

OC's finest

All Star
Daps
Nobody said he should avoid threats though. Most people are saying at this point in his career and his age that Manny should try to avoid bad stylistic match-ups.
The worst style match-up for him is Crawford but people have been talking about Manny facing guys like Broner, Swift, Thurman all through this thread.

crawford is the bull to give him trouble, crawford is a beast

i think manny would make light work of broner and swift

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Just one more thing, I never wanna see Stephen A do a boxing match again. He was terrible, sounded at times like he thought he was on first take.

It was very unproffessional and disrespectul to ask Bradley why he didnt adapt to Pacquiao's patient approach in their fight. The tone he used made it seem like he thinks Timmy's not an intelligent fighter and even if thats the case it was the wrong time and place for that.

I dont think Bradley wants to revisit that fight either, hes accepted the loss and praised Pacquiao, calling him an elite fighter. Why beat a dead horse?

One of these days I hope Stephen A gets his fukkin jaw broken :scust:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody said he should avoid threats though. Most people are saying at this point in his career and his age that Manny should try to avoid bad stylistic match-ups.
The worst style match-up for him is Crawford but people have been talking about Manny facing guys like Broner, Swift, Thurman all through this thread.
Manny is old

He isn't fighting anybody with a pulse and he's earned that right

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Just one more thing, I never wanna see Stephen A do a boxing match again. He was terrible, sounded at times like he thought he was on first take.

It was very unproffessional and disrespectul to ask Bradley why he didnt adapt to Pacquiao's patient approach in their fight. The tone he used made it seem like he thinks Timmy's not an intelligent fighter and even if thats the case it was the wrong time and place for that.

I dont think Bradley wants to revisit that fight either, hes accepted the loss and praised Pacquiao, calling him an elite fighter. Why beat a dead horse?

One of these days I hope Stephen A gets his fukkin jaw broken :scust:
Did you know that SAS is friends with Mayweather though :krs: ?

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crawford is the bull to give him trouble, crawford is a beast

i think manny would make light work of broner and swift

Broner is without question the lowest risk/highest reward fight for Manny out there but AB dont want it...or at least is pricing himself out of it. Broner should be that guy because out of all of the possibilities out there, he has the least chance of anyone to win. This isnt because he is the worst fighter out of the bunch, but because his activity is shyt. Manny beats him off points easy. I'd like to see Manny get that fight then TCraw after, I think that would be perfect scenario and he can retire by the time he is 39. Not sure why Broner couldnt use 3 or 4 mil :manny:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet its @Newzz and the rest of the Broner team still tryna force this weak Pac vs Broner match up :mjpls:

Knowing damn well that it would be easy work for Pac

#TMT #MayweatherPromotions

that's a great fight for all involved tho. it would be easy work for Pac, and Broner has a big name. Broner dont want to accept a reasonable purse tho. dont think I am bashing AB, I am not, but he just dont move his hands enough for a buzzsaw like Manny. he couldnt really hold off MM so he has almost no chance of beating Manny unless he learns how to move his feet and hands all of a sudden.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet its @Newzz and the rest of the Broner team still tryna force this weak Pac vs Broner match up :mjpls:

Knowing damn well that it would be easy work for Pac

#TMT #MayweatherPromotions
I'd be interested in manny vs broner
Broners 2 losses were against bigger dudes who overpowered him and out hustled him
Manny a little dude
Broner has a chance if he fights smart

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manny is old

He isn't fighting anybody with a pulse and he's earned that right

if anything its TR that wont let him. its definitely not Manny. Manny aint scared of nobody. he will fight whoever they put in front of him.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mayweather is the goat but SAS friendship with Floyd is not enough for me to overlook how big of a piece of shyt he is. Hes a gimmick and a false prophet, id fukk his mother and his sister
Agreed
Steve a was out of line with that
Pacquiao is better than Bradley
We get It, show some respect