• Total voters

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The anger in this thread is like...

I've been feasting on it since Saturday. :ahh:

Bradley didn't look bad, he got bruised by a straight left, that's one punch, you won of those dumb ass that believe punch stat remembers

your really believe fighters be getting 200 times and shyt lol, motherfukker would be dead

Bradley lost the fight more than Pac won it that's why I was pissed

like I said the action stopped at round 6

another sub par event for Pac first rios now this

Whatever helps you sleep at night breh.

No matter how much spinning you do Bradley lost the fight, you lost 1k in real cash and there's nothing you can do about it. :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been feasting on it since Saturday. :ahh:

Whatever helps you sleep at night breh.

No matter how much spinning you do Bradley lost the fight, you lost 1k in real cash and there's nothing you can do about it. :banderas:

I can take that lost, I got balls to go all out

all I got say is when your boy gonna be on a great performance again

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Can we all go on the hunt for that 7-10 hit combo by pac-man gif.

or when bradley was invinting pacman to the ropes and then man face got mad and rock bradley with a heater , bradley jumped back into the middle of the soooooooo fasssssst lmao.

Where are the gif gods, call them !!

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

unseen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^^^ lol

Bradley only stunned pacquiao one time in the whole fight. And pac recovered in less than 2 seconds.

Pac laid combinations on that tool bradley and had him hurt numerous times. 10 punch combinationin the 7 round lol.

All you bradley cokkriders are delusional

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
People think Bradley threw the fight, GTFO

adb2d770-c2cd-11e3-a80c-1936b955473d_484507499.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clearly you can take the loss, you've been crying for three days straight. :mjlol:

Might as well though, there's nothing else you can do. :banderas:

Funny you can assume all this through text, you have a vivid imagination[DOUBLEPOST=1397580848][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ol'boy lost his rent money betting against Pacman. He goin crazy.

Dat fool said Paulie Malignaggi would beat Pacquaio. :mjlol::dead:

nikka I'm rich, which is why I can bet a stack
I can make that shyt back gambling bitcoins using mine sweeper lol

matter a fact if betting 2 stacks against pac just out of a spite

Paulie would beat pac, he just gotta get on the marquez diet for the training camp, and he would KO him

Pac was out trash in this fight, Bradley was worst because he stood their and did nothing for last half of fight

terrible fight

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Funny you can assume all this through text, you have a vivid imagination[DOUBLEPOST=1397580848][/DOUBLEPOST]

Paulie would beat pac, he just gotta get on the marquez diet for the training camp, and he would KO him

Pac was out trash in this fight, Bradley was worst because he stood their and did nothing for last half of fight

terrible fight
:mjlol: at all this shyt...ducktales whooo oooooo

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People think Bradley threw the fight, GTFO

adb2d770-c2cd-11e3-a80c-1936b955473d_484507499.jpg

Patscorpio don't hate, cuz I live a life of leisure when you got waste in a way in a cubicle all day you worker drone, you just a battery in the matrix, I'm publishing my book in august on how to get your bread up, I'll post the amazon link for ya to help bytch ya bytch ass out

Nobody said he threw the fight, he gave it away with his dump ass tactics, if Max Kellerman asked him why he stopped doing what was working

he was hurting manny with the body attack, the whole momentum changed when he started allowing this nikka to throw all those unanswered shots at him

He had more respect for manny's power in the first fight, this nikka stood in front of Manny with his hands down, no fear of being KO'de

he must have worst brain damage than first thought because he went full retard in this fight, that's why people are up in arms shyt didn't make no sense

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Master Teacher said:

Only way Paulie would beat Manny is in a Falls Count Anywhere match or a Backstage Brawl at Extreme Rules:russ:

@krackdagawd

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

terrible fight

Someone who is rich wouldn't be furious to the point of crying 4 days and counting now over 1k.
c4WImXT.png

And if you think all Paulie has to do is get "muscles" and he would start knocking guys out then you don't know much about him.(or boxing).

Please don't be that two stacks against Pacman breh, you might commit that if you lose. :heh:

Life is like a hurricane, here in duckberg :mjlol:

Only way Paulie would beat Manny is in a Falls Count Anywhere match or a Backstage Brawl at Extreme Rules:russ:

@krackdagawd

Even I'm looking at dude like
P94OLTO.png

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Someone who is rich wouldn't be furious to the point of crying 4 days and counting now over 1k.
c4WImXT.png

And if you think all Paulie has to do is get "muscles" and he would start knocking guys out then you don't know much about him.(or boxing).

Please don't be that two stacks against Pacman breh, you might commit that if you lose. :heh:

Life is like a hurricane, here in duckberg :mjlol:

Even I'm looking at dude like
P94OLTO.png

Yeah, I think he's the same one that said Broner would give Pac problems:heh:

Like I said then, Manny is wayyyyyyy to active for my boy AB. AB vs Pac would look like Clottey vs Pac all over again:dead: