Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Yeah I was mad bradley through away the fight like dumb ass

also your boyfriend @patscorpio jumping convos don't ever concern him

and back to your dumb ass, Bradley still is the better boxer than Manny

using your logic Jermaine Taylor has a higher boxing IQ than Hopkins right

Jermaine Taylor was given a gift decision and many people feel Bhop won those fights.

Bradley got his assed whooped twice :umad: so no, it's not the same thing. :smugfavre:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Yeah I was mad bradley through away the fight like dumb ass

also your boyfriend @patscorpio jumping convos don't ever concern him

and back to your dumb ass, Bradley still is the better boxer than Manny

using your logic Jermaine Taylor has a higher boxing IQ than Hopkins right

It dont matter if Bradley is the better boxer... He got his ass whooped twice... Pacquiao is the better puncher that can still box you and has great footwork handspeed and power...

Outbox a puncher or Outpunch a boxer... Bradley can do none of these things when it comes to Pacquiao

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
It dont matter if Bradley is the better boxer... He got his ass whooped twice... Pacquiao is the better puncher that can still box you and has great footwork handspeed and power...

Outbox a puncher or Outpunch a boxer... Bradley can do none of these things when it comes to Pacquiao

Bradley doesn't do anything better than Manny :camby:

I'm tired of arguing this already :beli: and it's not even a slight at Bradley because he is VERY good fighter.

Daps

/thread

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Bradley doesn't do anything better than Manny :camby:

I'm tired of arguing this already :beli: and it's not even a slight at Bradley because he is VERY good fighter.

I agree.. Bradley is a solid fighter, so it isnt throwing shade.. It just shows the skill and experience level of Pac whose a couple years away from 40 still holding it down as one of the greatest fighters of this era

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Here we go, after watching the fight like 3 times and once before bed here is my assessments

Firstly Whoever saying the first fight was a robbery need to kill themselves, Bradley won every roundfrom 7-12 not to mention the 2 first toss up rounds..........Now to the fight at hand

Bradley was beating the ever loving shyt out of Manny in the first half of the fight, Leading 4-2 in my book, Manny had flashes but one solid shot or a flurry where nothing lands doesn't win those rounds......After six something changed though, Bradley chose to dummy or give the perception that he was trying when he really wasnt, swinging wide shots that anybody could sewe let alone a elite athlete like Manny. Bradley decided to toy completely put his jab back into it's hostler and make Manny look good for whatever reason, he was winning the middle of the ring fight but sat on the ropes and invited Manny over without throwing any shots, and it wasn't like Manny caused that change with a punch or something. Looking at Bradley in his corner it appeared as if something was wrong with him, he couldnt even look his trainer in the eye, while Diaz screamed at him over and over in those middle rounds.......But Manny is starting to come on strong taking what Bradley gave to him on a silver platter, even still Manny was missing a lot and Bradley still was diggin to the body..... But I cant co-sign giving Bradley those 7-10 rounds although his defense was sharp, when this muthafukker was playing around and toying just to toy(fukk he thought he was, making the fight hard when you know you aint getting the decision even if Manny relatively looked like shyt in the grand scheme of things. Bradley then came back and won round 11, but lost a close 12 giving Manny the nod.........

Bottom line is I have been watching the sport all my damn life, the vanilla Bradley clearly let up and made Manny look better than he was fighting to ensure that it would be a 3rd rematch, HBO was talking rematch before the cards even came back...........All in all it was a nothing match IMO, all the questions I had didnt get answered, Bradley didnt beat Pacquaio convincingly, Manny didnt look like Prime Manny at all, Manny let up again when Bradley was sitting on the ropes egging him on once again forcing us to question his killer instinct, now we have rematch talks, so analyzing from a non biased POV, this match had more than a tinge of weird shyt going on, now TR can make big Money on a 3rd match......Bottom line is what is talked about the match has shot to do with how Manny dominated, or how Manny razzled dazzled in prime form, no it was about why the fukk Bradley threw his gameplan in the trash halfway after nearly sending that nikka flying out the ring on some Martin Tommy hearns shyt......Manny can skate away without criticism here unfortunately, but Bradley was clearly the story..............

The only positive about Saturday is that Bradley, most likely gained a ass of fans by always fighting to please them, it spite of whether, he's up in the fight or in spite of if he gets ko'ed and lose..............

So good Manny win but Manny won because Bradley allowed him too, this was like the first fight in reverse........Manny didnt dominate one bit, and this fight could have easi.y been scored for Bradley even when he was bullshytting n clowning.......This was a 7-5 fight either way, not no domination....

SN:Anybody still spewing Bradley is a boxer mess can suck my dikk, he's a wild brawler 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, on some Brandon Rios shyt, yes he can box, but when all else fails that tiger shows his stripes instantly with no fukks given.....................

Last edited:

unseen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^^^^^ lol

Bradley only stunned pacquiao one time in the whole fight. And pac recovered in less than 2 seconds.

Pac laid combinations on that tool bradley and had him hurt numerous times. 10 punch combinationin the 7 round lol.

All you bradley cokkriders are delusional

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Can really call this an ass whipping, are you serious[DOUBLEPOST=1397504732][/DOUBLEPOST]
Jermaine Taylor was given a gift decision and many people feel Bhop won those fights.

Bradley got his assed whooped twice :umad: so no, it's not the same thing. :smugfavre:

So Taylor got a gift Decision TWICE, he won the same way manny won this fight, shows what you know

and can actually even call any of these fights ass whippings

the action in this fight ended at the 6 round lol

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Can really call this an ass whipping, are you serious[DOUBLEPOST=1397504732][/DOUBLEPOST]

So Taylor got a gift Decision TWICE, he won the same way manny won this fight, shows what you know

and can actually even call any of these fights ass whippings

the action in this fight ended at the 6 round lol

Shows what I know? I'm the one who predicted what would happen and you are the one in here whose been furious since Saturday. :umad:

You shouldn't have bet that stack if it was going to have your emotions riled up for three days straight. Don't gamble what you can't afford to lose friend. Or maybe you should just stick to gambling with coli cash instead. :umad:

Yeah he did get a gift decision twice. And I'm not the only one who felt that way so did a lot of the press row media. Meanwhile no one agrees with you except Bradley stans, all two of them. :mjlol:

Taylor "won" those fights the same way Manny beat Bradley? :laff:

It wasn't an ass whopping? ::laff:

Did you see what Bradley's face looked like in the post fight press conference?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shows what I know? I'm the one who predicted what would happen and you are the one in here whose been furious since Saturday. :umad:

You shouldn't have bet that stack if it was going to have your emotions riled up for three days straight. Don't gamble what you can't afford to lose friend. Or maybe you should just stick to gambling with coli cash instead. :umad:

Yeah he did get a gift decision twice. And I'm not the only one who felt that way so did a lot of the press row media. Meanwhile no one agrees with you except Bradley stans, all two of them. :mjlol:

Taylor "won" those fights the same way Manny beat Bradley? :laff:

It wasn't an ass whopping? ::laff:

Did you see what Bradley's face looked like in the post fight press conference?

you don't know shyt about gambling for one, pac was the heavy favorite and much more to gain than to lose

that's why its called gambling, put bum ass nikkaz like you can't take part in such things
I don't even know what coli cash is

Bradley didn't look bad, he got bruised by a straight left, that's one punch, you won of those dumb ass that believe punch stat remembers

your really believe fighters be getting 200 times and shyt lol, motherfukker would be dead

Bradley lost the fight more than Pac won it that's why I was pissed

like I said the action stopped at round 6

another sub par event for Pac first rios now this