• Total voters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
8-4 was about right by round 6 the fight swung in favor of Manny. Manny's a true pro he fought a smart fight not sure why Floyd/Manny stans can't appreciate we watching 2 GOAT's continue to shine this late in their careers.

because boxing in itself is a nationalistic sport....floyd is the most known black fighter currently.,,add to the fact that there's very few popular black boxers in the sport today.....this is why there are so many floyd stans on here..ppl who love the fighter but not the sport and dont know shyt about the sport...add to the fact that a non black fighter is seen as an equal or on that level with floyd makes people furious for some reason..this is why damn near every manny fight thread since coli started up ends up in some nonsense..people bringing up race for no damn reason to mask their lack of knowledge....the floyd fight threads are relatively drama free in contrast

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
8-4 was about right by round 6 the fight swung in favor of Manny. Manny's a true pro he fought a smart fight not sure why Floyd/Manny stans can't appreciate we watching 2 GOAT's continue to shine this late in their careers.
Yup 8-4 is what I scored it...

Had it dead even through 6...

BTW the HBO telecast had some of the worst color commentary I have ever heard in a boxing...You know its terrible when the only one making any sense is Harold Lederrman...The constant Pacquiao dikk sucking last night was headache inducing...Multiple flurries of nothing substantial landing/barely landing getting hyped up through the whole fight...This fakkit Lamply even called a clear trip the "result of a punch" and had to be corrected by RJJ on replay....Then you had the constant reading off of compubox numbers as if we can't see whats going on in the ring...We need compubox and Jim Lamply to tell us whose winning now...:stopitslime:

I really miss the days when George was there to put that fakkit in his place...Manny held it down to and kept it 100 but now its a total company man dikk sucking contest...

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I remember that momentum change. It think it was the 5th. To me it looked liked Timmy was gassed.

Yeah Manny starting coming over the top of Bradley's jab, started to turn and fight him at a distance that would benefit Manny. These are all adjustments breh. Bradley even said that Manny used his experience to win tonight. :manny:[DOUBLEPOST=1397412123][/DOUBLEPOST]
add to the fact that a non black fighter is seen as an equal or on that level with floyd makes people furious for some reason

:whoa:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This one landed
safe_image.php

That's the straight left, the only weapon in manny's arsenal, and I saw him land it twice in this fight, which caused the swelling on bradley's face

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Have to say though, Bradley lost without a doubt, but the image of him in the corner, motioning with his glove telling Manny come over here and get this work, was Gif worthy. He looked too ill doin that sh!t. That was a heluva image last night.

Too bad whatever happened, happened to Bradley around round 6, cuz up until that point I thought for sure we had a FOTY candidate.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at people saying in the 5th round Bradley gave the fight away. If he was fighting Mayweather people would say Floyd made an adjustment and then the fight was over. Maybe Bradley was out boxed like the first fight.

what adjustment did Pac make me then?

He didn't start winning the fight until bradley started luring him for some dumb ass reason[DOUBLEPOST=1397412965][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think Bradley was having some success early, but the constant power shots Pacquiao was landing made him go from offensive to defensive. His calf muscle injury notwithstanding, Bradley was getting hurt and made the adjustment of backing off Pacquiao in order to survive. Pacquaio picked up the pace and kept Bradley in retreat. I still feel Pacquiao beats Mayweather, simply cuz Im convinced that the shots Pacquaio was repeatedly landing on Bradley would put Mayweather down on his ass. Mayweather cant take power shots to the face; he's not used to that. He never has taken those shots. I think when he does take them, he wont react to them that well. And the success Bradley had was due to his aggressiveness in going for the KO. Mayweather would not be that aggressive.

What constant power shots? He landed the straight left one time in round 2, then he landed again later in the fight, those were the most devastating punches he landed the whole fight, manny's straight left is still dangerous, but other than that he ain't got shyt.

Bradley literally stopped pressing the action and that's what turned the tide of the fight, it wasn't nothing man did to make him behave like that, I don't know what the fukk he was thinking even his corner told him to stop acting stupid

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
what adjustment did Pac make me then?

He didn't start winning the fight until bradley started luring him for some dumb ass reason
Pacquiao adjusted to Timmy's speed and was timing him better...

Tim would press until Pacquiao moved forward, then Tim would backup and get laced with a left...

That said It became easier to time Tim because he wasn't moving as well, it looked like he was gassed from all those bombs he was loading up...Tim was bobbing and weaving very effectively early but that all stopped around the 5th...It never looked like Tim caught a second wind and I honestly did not see an injury...He just looked like a tired fighter to me which is odd considering how well conditioned he always is...