Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Sonicfox is redunkulous with exploiting broken tech or abusing the game. I remember early in MKX's first tourneys that Erron Black corner loop reset was fukking disgusting.:hhh:

It's still early doe I wanna see how the meta and gems evolve before we start throwing out patches. :yeshrug:

Yea i agree. I dont want a patch until the first 6 dlc characters are out. People are already figuring out ways to escape via time stone. And while Fox did beat Champ both times u could tell Champ was adapting mid set. Im sure he went back to the lab and figured some shyt out himself.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but you dont like anything tho
Why do yall say this. Love GG, and Nier Automata is one of the best games ever. Thats just from the past two years or so. I actually have the abiity to profit off my fg skills and have many times so if I see something retarded in one it isnt acrub talk its “so this is what I yave to do to win” talk.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much everyone who plays this competitively is echoing what I'm saying. the game can be fun, but its really really stupid and brainless right now. Its so many situations that just make no sense, or are able to be set up with little to no effort that vastly skew risk reward on offense and defense. take nemesis for example. has armor on has his moves, and then if he fukks up doing something stupid which he will because this is mvci he'll just super which is invincible the whole time (why I'll never know when bionic arm isn't for one hit) tag in his partner and now you eat 5-6 trijumps. this takes 0 effort from the attacker and has no downside to doing it. Thats the type of shyt people are scratching their heads over. Offense and set play is piss easy to begin in this game. Its hard to tell someone who picked it up today vs release as everything is so laid out and homogenized.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I want to learn Dante so bad but his style is something I’m just not used to :noah:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
2J74Ge5Omqx8wgRVoXhOpu-sxbLlEgFx16f7KY_ehiw.jpg

58ns50r957sz.jpg

IP0fe2jE-PGZiHDdnqJV_ZNu0gbuWZJz4nSO63d5o3M.jpg

If anyone on PC trying to run some sets hit me up. Steam-Phillyrider807

I also have it on psn but i left my converter at this tournament i was at a couple weeks ago and wont get it back til this weekend.

I play ultron/dorm so don't bytch when u get ya ass whooped.