THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC
nah come on even though i didn't really love the movie all that much i thought they did a decent job of getting you to care about the characters. i obviously didn't find them as charming as most people did but i definitely thought their personalities and their motivations were all effectively communicated to the audience.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wat6rr.jpg

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
nah come on even though i didn't really love the movie all that much i thought they did a decent job of getting you to care about the characters. i obviously didn't find them as charming as most people did but i definitely thought their personalities and their motivations were all effectively communicated to the audience.
Their personalities yeah. Motivations.......ehhh idk. I still dont know what the fukk Star Lords motivation is. Thats fine I guess.
Gamorra and Drax I know their motivation but like I said who gives a fukk? Pretty sure Rocket just wants a friend. This is all fine for basic entertainment but its not really compelling or gripping.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I enjoyed Guardians of the Galaxy. I knew it would do well but not this well. Marvel is really starting to flex it's creative muscles in the cinematic universe. With that said, they are due for a flop. lol I'm just going to say it now, Ant Man will flop damnit. lol If that doesn't flop then Marvel is invincible. And how about Thanos being the only Marvel villain that EVERYONE is afraid of. Usually Marvel villains are side pieces to the story about the heroes but man, Thanos is on a different level. I wonder if Ultron can match up to his level of evil but we will see. Avengers 2 is gonna be insane. I've been reading and collecting comics for over 20 years and we have NEVER ate this good when it comes to comic movies.

That being said.... I really want a GOOD Batman v Superman or Justice League movie. I'm a Marvel fanboy but I want to see it happen. I'm afraid that DC just can't pull it off. It won't be DC's fault, it will be WB's fault. But hey weirder things have happened......They actually pulled off a Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooo, someone was to deduct rep points THREE MONTHS later after the fact for speaking on an opinion that Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is a better film? :childplease:

@Flexo Rodriguez, I didn't realize it was that personal to you. :huhldup:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Their personalities yeah. Motivations.......ehhh idk. I still dont know what the fukk Star Lords motivation is. Thats fine I guess.
Gamorra and Drax I know their motivation but like I said who gives a fukk? Pretty sure Rocket just wants a friend. This is all fine for basic entertainment but its not really compelling or gripping.
he's basically a space pirate
at least in the books
his motivation (just like Rockets) always appears to be get laid and get paid :yeshrug:

shyt in the last couple issues of Rocket Racc00n he was pit up against all the hoes he screwed over :deadmanny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
he's basically a space pirate
at least in the books
his motivation (just like Rockets) always appears to be get laid and get paid :yeshrug:

shyt in the last couple issues of Rocket Racc00n he was pit up against all the hoes he screwed over :deadmanny:

That first arc on Rocket was very dope. Got a little emotional at the end too

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i pre ordered both the 3d combo pack and the 2d since there is confusion on if the regular 2D will have the digital copy. the walmart exclusive 2d does

it's hard out here for a nerd