The Official Maschine Thread.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh i don't get what you're saying? As long as you get the turntable connected to the computer you're in. Maschine software should route the audio to whatever output you set up.
my bad, I was saying the numark ttusb has it's own audio interface built in so their would be no need to buy an audio interface correct? but I was wondering where would I plug my powered studio monitors at (which have xlr cables)?

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
my bad, I was saying the numark ttusb has it's own audio interface built in so their would be no need to buy an audio interface correct? but I was wondering where would I plug my powered studio monitors at (which have xlr cables)?
You will need an audio interface for you output unless you use the headphone jack.

Therht

Pro
Daps
Tunnel brehs, I think it's about time I move into the world of Maschine

Question!

What are the reasons to go with a Maschine Studio over the standard model?

Therht

Pro
Daps
So I'm doin a bit of research and I'm leaning towards the Maschine Studio

I wanna be able to chop up samples and lay across the pads in record time, and what I'm reading is saying the Studio got more nobs, bigger screens and a shorter learning curve for novices

Care to dispute?

/

I will wanna be using Logic X with this

What's the best way to link em?

Or is it a straight up make in one or the other then bounce out?

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm trying to figure out how to route each pad in its own aux channel in logic x for mixing and shyt.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never used logic so idk mane...any reason you not just bouncing each sound and importing the files over to logic?
The problem with this is that any effects you automate on maschine won't transfer over.

You have to export via groups meaning you'd have to premix ur drums beforehand on maschine.

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cant do sound export?
You can but it won't transfer automation unless you export the whole group.

I think there are loopholes around this but it didn't make sense to me when I read it so I just premixed drums. Samples and things wasn't an issue cos I tend to have diff samples in their own groups.

Jus with drums it's a problem.