The Official Maschine Thread.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ok so i read somewhere that Komplete select comes with 10 instruments but i just i finished installing everything and all i got is massive,prism,scarbee mark I,solid bus comp fx,kontakt 5 player,reaktor 5 player

What happened to the gentleman and the other stuff?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Ok so i read somewhere that Komplete select comes with 10 instruments but i just i finished installing everything and all i got is massive,prism,scarbee mark I,solid bus comp fx,kontakt 5 player,reaktor 5 player

What happened to the gentleman and the other stuff?
the other 4 things are kontakt instruments, so when you open kontakt player you should see them on the left there

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i need some help with sampling

i want to sample something off youtube but i dont know how to get the audio in the maschine software

i dont know how to explain it but the volume meter thing doesnt even move when playing the youtube vid and it doesnt record any audio

somebody help a breh out

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Its been a week and they still haven't sent me the key to activate Komplete Select :francis:

Im about to just say fukk it and pirate all of their shyt

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Oh yeah and heads up to all Maschine and Komplete Kontrol owners,Komplete 10 and Komplete 10 Ultimate crossgrades are 50% off for the whole month of March

So its $199 for Komplete 10 and $399 for Komplete 10 Ultimate

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i need some help with sampling

i want to sample something off youtube but i dont know how to get the audio in the maschine software

i dont know how to explain it but the volume meter thing doesnt even move when playing the youtube vid and it doesnt record any audio

somebody help a breh out
Use this
YouTube to mp3 Converter

download the MP3 then convert to wav. Then just drag and drop in Maschine.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh yeah and heads up to all Maschine and Komplete Kontrol owners,Komplete 10 and Komplete 10 Ultimate crossgrades are 50% off for the whole month of March

So its $199 for Komplete 10 and $399 for Komplete 10 Ultimate
:patrice:
I have Komplete 8...but I also received a $50 voucher for NI.......might have to pull the trigger on this.

gonna see if the differences are worth it.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@truck jewelry or anybody else who can answer this question for me

Can i use kontakt libraries that I downloaded with a legit copy of Kontakt?

Some are saying it doesn't work,you gotta have a cracked kontakt to use downloaded libraries and some are saying it works

Do any of you guys use kontakt and if so can i use illegal libraries with a legit copy of kontakt?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:patrice:
I have Komplete 8...but I also received a $50 voucher for NI.......might have to pull the trigger on this.

gonna see if the differences are worth it.
You got Komplete 8?

Can you answer the question in my last post for me please?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

Some are saying it doesn't work,you gotta have a cracked kontakt to use downloaded libraries and some are saying it works

Do any of you guys use kontakt and if so can i use illegal libraries with a legit copy of kontakt?
i honestly dont know.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

@The_One

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps

I've honestly never tried that.

But kontakt needs to be registered and everytime you open it up it reads all the licenses....

I know maschine can open up cracked vsts (umm....from what I hear). but never tried using kontakt libraries outside of what I have bought.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I've honestly never tried that.

But kontakt needs to be registered and everytime you open it up it reads all the licenses....

I know maschine can open up cracked vsts (umm....from what I hear). but never tried using kontakt libraries outside of what I have bought.
maschine can definitely open cracked vst's, but the cracked expansions need cracked maschine