The Official Maschine Thread.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Was a pirated version of Komplete 10 Ultimate ever released?

I found a torrent for Komplete 9 Ultimate but cant find 10 anywhere

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I got my roommates Maschine (mk2) to fukk around me, all I do in my spare time is search for shyt to sample on youtube/spotify and fukk around with it :blessed: have made some nice things, nothing too special, but it's so easy to get into this :wow: hopefully he won't ask it back for a while so I can start fukking around with all the effects and such, I have zero knowledge about these things if anyone could hook me up with some small tutorials to get to know the software better, hook me up:feedme:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Question: a studio around my way got raided recently and the owner of the building is selling the equipment

He has a Komplete Kontrol S49 for sale for $150

I already tried to register it and it's already registered

The original owner is locked up so its no way to get him to unregister it for the next 10 years or so

My question is will I still be able to use it with the Maschine Studio without the software that comes with the keyboard?

Will I still be able to use all the features like cords,scale,arps,and the lights if im using the keyboard thru Maschine

I wont have the Maschine until Monday to see if it'll work but the keyboard might be sold by then

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I got my roommates Maschine (mk2) to fukk around me, all I do in my spare time is search for shyt to sample on youtube/spotify and fukk around with it :blessed: have made some nice things, nothing too special, but it's so easy to get into this :wow: hopefully he won't ask it back for a while so I can start fukking around with all the effects and such, I have zero knowledge about these things if anyone could hook me up with some small tutorials to get to know the software better, hook me up:feedme:

Maschine 2 Quickstart - Maschine Tutorials

Maschine Tutorials

Maschine Tutorials - YouTube

Last edited:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Question: a studio around my way got raided recently and the owner of the building is selling the equipment

He has a Komplete Kontrol S49 for sale for $150

I already tried to register it and it's already registered

The original owner is locked up so its no way to get him to unregister it for the next 10 years or so

My question is will I still be able to use it with the Maschine Studio without the software that comes with the keyboard?

Will I still be able to use all the features like cords,scale,arps,and the lights if im using the keyboard thru Maschine

I wont have the Maschine until Monday to see if it'll work but the keyboard might be sold by then
if you mean the kontrol software, yea. maschine software comes with that (one of the updates...2.3?)
so youll have your own license

edit its 2.2

MASCHINE 2.2
MASCHINE 2.2 features a host of new power features including perfect integration with KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards. Current MASCHINE 2 software owners can update free. Owners of MASCHINE 1.x who register KOMPLETE 10, KOMPLETE 10 ULTIMATE or a KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series also get a free MASCHINE 2.2 download. Your workflow is about to get even smoother...

Last edited: