The Official Maschine Thread.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can but it won't transfer automation unless you export the whole group.

I think there are loopholes around this but it didn't make sense to me when I read it so I just premixed drums. Samples and things wasn't an issue cos I tend to have diff samples in their own groups.

Jus with drums it's a problem.

Don't know if this helps but i found this. It's a way to link each sound to a seperate channel within logic

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a maschine mk3 about a month ago havent used it alot as im use to producing with reason but i can tell if i master the work flow this things gonna be a problem.. the expansions i got are dope af ... really diggin the kicks and also how you dont really have to use the computer but i got alot to learn:wow:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Anybody got a good sound pack of rim shot snares?

Lookin for similar sound as snare on Elevators by outkast or sing about me by kendrick

BlaxOps

Pro
Daps
I've had my MK3 since Feb. '22. I break it out when I have to free time to play with it. I also feel with enough time invested, I could make something nice.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I've had my MK3 since Feb. '22. I break it out when I have to free time to play with it. I also feel with enough time invested, I could make something nice.
I only mess with it when I flip samples.
FL when I wanna come up with my chords.
But I feel the same if I messed with it as much as FL I would be a beast.