• MARTINEZ by KO

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • MARTINEZ by Decision

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • DRAW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Daps
the question is who's gonna get more money? :ohhh: before sure we would say canelo but after last nights performance? :wow: and would they fight for cotto's middle weight title? :patrice: vegas or ny? :ohlawd: mexico vs puerto rico :noah: my people will get revenge for those de la hoya & vargas losses at the hands of papi's :blessed:

Mayweather has got the Mexican holidays locked so that takes away the mexican leverage. MSG is Cottos arena so he'd get the leverage there.

But Canelo has the highest PPV in history on his resume. Although it wasnt him that pulled that leverage, he still has it.

I imagine this to be another May/Pac negotiation nightmare:beli:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
Mayweather has got the Mexican holidays locked so that takes away the mexican leverage. MSG is Cottos arena so he'd get the leverage there.

But Canelo has the highest PPV in history on his resume. Although it wasnt him that pulled that leverage, he still has it.

I imagine this to be another May/Pac negotiation nightmare:beli:

arum already said that cotto returns in december and if its against a "mexican" he said it will happen in vegas :wow:

Daps
arum already said that cotto returns in december and if its against a "mexican" he said it will happen in vegas :wow:

Then this is Canelo's fight:wow:

Only fight even equivalent to this is Maidana/Pac:wow:

But for now, this'll do:wow:

and for one of those lets get Broner/Swift on the undercard:wow:

These matchups on the horizon:wow:

I love boxing:wow:

Daps
maybe sergio will try to go for a swansong fight...get his money and chill..might as well..his elite days are over

Or maybe he should try to walk away from the sport without having a knee at Humpty Dumpty status:flabbynsick:

So many boxers, not to mention greats go with this one more fight one more fight. Which is why we have guys in the condition of Ali and Roach, and punch drunk like James Toney. No quit now. You're damn near crippled in your 30s. Quit now and get away with your health instead of making a promoter richer and tarnishing your legacy.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was drunk as fukk watching this fight that I thought I was dreaming for a second when COtto rocked Sergio and had him flopping all over the ring.

Sergio is a shot fighter. He can blame his knees or that left hook all he wants but dude is old and his body can't do what his brain wants it to do anymore. He needs to just accept that harsh reality and retire to Spain with his health intact.

Last edited: