• DRAW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
The punches made a big impact on Sergio's knees, but that doesnt mean his knees were necessarily fine before the punches. He looked better in 3,4,5 in terms of mobility..but that makes sense for an older guy with knee problems. It can take a while to get loose. Doesnt take anything away from Cotto who would have won the fight anyway and clearly was the better boxer all things considered.

At no point in the fight was he able to fight off of his front foot, the few times he did try he straight fell. Props to Cotto for making history and doing what he had to do but that victory wasn't impressive to me. :yeshrug:

Now if he goes out and does the same to a Canelo for example I'll be sold on Freddie/Cotto collab.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
At no point in the fight was he able to fight off of his front foot, the few times he did try he straight fell. Props to Cotto for making history and doing what he had to do but that victory wasn't impressive to me. :yeshrug:

Now if he goes out and does the same to a Canelo for example I'll be sold on Freddie/Cotto collab.

Agreed. I mean it wasnt just the punches that made Sergio weak. He just couldnt get any power behind his punches...and honestly I give him credit for not backing out of the fight.

Cotto did look really good and it wasn't completely because Sergio looked weak. The victory wasnt that impressive but Cotto was quite formidable and Id give him a pretty good chance against Canelo (although he might come in as the dog).

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sergio got punched out his shoes with the left right out the gate. Sergio wasnt expecting that heavy of a hammer cause his head cracked to the side.

According to yall logic it was his knee that got his head punched like that huh:steven:

If his knee got reinjured why did he gain his legs back in the 3/4/5 rounds?

legs might have been back, but he still wasn't moving right to me, looked awkward like somebody trying to learn dance steps last minute, just like his last couple fights. dude showed up to the ring wearing supports on both knees, that alone limits mobility. I have to wear those when I hoop, and i cant stay in front of nobody/jump due to the lack of mobility :why: :flabbynsick:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
maravilla in the first round looked like rg3 vs the seahawks :wow:

great win for cotto. people thought he was done now he back on top :wow:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
we need canelo to get past lara so we can get this fight in the fall

891365_683449088395758_1644495069_n.jpg

:wow:

California Burrito

Slangin' Chorizo
Daps
Reppin
619, CA
That fight would do NUMBERS. The Mexican child verses the Puerto Rican emperor at MSG:ohlawd:

Id strongly contemplate getting tickets:patrice:

Not to mention after the bell the war that would ensue:wow:

the question is who's gonna get more money? :ohhh: before sure we would say canelo but after last nights performance? :wow: and would they fight for cotto's middle weight title? :patrice: vegas or ny? :ohlawd: mexico vs puerto rico :noah: my people will get revenge for those de la hoya & vargas losses at the hands of papi's :blessed: