• DRAW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
the sergio bashers would have a point if sergio looked great leading up to this fight, but he looked like complete shyt in his last one. his bad balance, lack of movement, and inability to take a good punch was exposed when he fought weak ass martin murray. now coming off a 14 month layoff and knee surgery. have no idea how I bought into the hype and believed there was any way he could really be healthy. last night was the very definition of flabby and sick. not taking anything away from cotto cause he looked great and he did exactly what he should have done....but the sergio martinez of last night wouldve been beaten soundly by any of his previous 10 opponents. dude had NOTHING left.
But the thing is Cotto is flabby and sick as well. Dude isn't in his prime. Dude didn't get punch as much and still looked like he the 1 that got his ass whooped.

This generation of fighters are straight ass.

Floyd, manny, b hop and cotto are levels Above these new fighters. No way either 1 should be still dominating. shyt is sad!

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the sergio bashers would have a point if sergio looked great leading up to this fight, but he looked like complete shyt in his last one. his bad balance, lack of movement, and inability to take a good punch was exposed when he fought weak ass martin murray. now coming off a 14 month layoff and knee surgery. have no idea how I bought into the hype and believed there was any way he could really be healthy. last night was the very definition of flabby and sick. not taking anything away from cotto cause he looked great and he did exactly what he should have done....but the sergio martinez of last night wouldve been beaten soundly by any of his previous 10 opponents. dude had NOTHING left.

i think its more of the fact for me that it was miguel cotto who has also been through some wars and lost to a lesser fighter than both him and sergio like austin trout

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
While the knee had something to do with it, Cotto still deserves credit for getting the W. Can't take that away from him. Yeah Sergio had bad knees, but you had to have known that he wouldn't be 100% leading up to the fight. Yet you still picked him to win :ufdup:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
But the thing is Cotto is flabby and sick as well. Dude isn't in his prime. Dude didn't get punch as much and still looked like he the 1 that got his ass whooped.

Floyd, manny, b hop and cotto are levels Above these new fighters. No way either 1 should be still dominating. shyt is sad!
wow, very true and says a lot for the future.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

very true unfortunately..you can even throw in the klitschkos in the mix..wlad should have been bumped off by now

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Homie he was moving all around that bytch. It's when he got caught is when he couldn't move. It was parts if the fight where it looked like cotto was chasing and following. I'll give you the last 2 rounds where he could hardly move but he was still circling.

The problem is he couldn't do nothing. Not inside not not outside.

Again dude is a limited fighter who couldn't deal with somebody with top skill because he never been in there with somebody of that level.
Sergio was moving...like a 39 year old man with no knees...He was circling with clearly limited lateral movement, constantly off balance every time he through a punch off his lead foot...He even fell twice while throwing a punch yet you still wanna argue with me on this my nikka? :what:

I'm not debating Serigo's limited skillset, like I said dudes never been the craftiest nor protected himself well...His defense was entirely dependent on him being able to move around fluidly and he CLEARLY was unable to do that last night...You can blame it on one punch all you want but anybody whose watched Sergio box before knows he was nowhere near 100%...That's all I'm saying here...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That's because HBO and Dibella did a great job selling cats on his knee being healthy when it clearly wasn't...

Did you even watch the fight? How can you honestly sit here and tell me that was a healthy Sergio? :stopitslime:

Yeah.... I don't care bruh. Majority of this board had Serg winning. He loses, it's becuz his knee hurt. :rudy:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:rudy:

nikkas was running around this bytch talking about how Cotto was about to get smashed on. Serg gets popped with that first left hand and all of a sudden, his knee hurt and Cotto beat a cripple.

Again.... :rudy:
This.......

Nikkas need to man up, like I've stated for years Sergio simply aint shyt

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Sergio was moving...like a 39 year old man with no knees...He was circling with clearly limited lateral movement, constantly off balance every time he through a punch off his lead foot...He even fell twice while throwing a punch yet you still wanna argue with me on this my nikka? :what:

I'm not debating Serigo's limited skillset, like I said dudes never been the craftiest nor protected himself well...His defense was entirely dependent on him being able to move around fluidly and he CLEARLY was unable to do that last night...You can blame it on one punch all you want but anybody whose watched Sergio box before knows he was nowhere near 100%...That's all I'm saying here...
Thats what Jelly legs do....:manny:

Sergio has preven time and time again that his chin is pure china, now nikkas was talking about this knee mess, bottom line is 2 blown up WW ate Cotto shyt like scooby snacks.....

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
And Sergio himself said it was a punch and not the knee so you nikkas need to cut that shyt out...........

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
The punches made a big impact on Sergio's knees, but that doesnt mean his knees were necessarily fine before the punches. He looked better in 3,4,5 in terms of mobility..but that makes sense for an older guy with knee problems. It can take a while to get loose. Doesnt take anything away from Cotto who would have won the fight anyway and clearly was the better boxer all things considered.