Essential The Official MMA Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
MMA fight but Melvin hasn't really shown he has any interest in going to the ground and he's gonna be at a massive size disadvantage. If it stays on the feet Adesanya will carve him up.

And yea that Scotland card is weak, only need to see the Gunni fight and if Galore Bofando can produce a highlight reel finish on one of McGregor's flunkies on the undercard.

Hasn't Galore killed at least two of McGregor's dudes now? :pachaha:Maybe they should give him Gunnar next.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Looked like
throw.gif

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She might be a bedwench but I am not sure that's a laughing matter:ufdup:

I've seen a lot of MMA fans tired of her. She feels like she's entitled... you feel otherwise? So Bisping stopped her in her tracks, there's nothing she can say to defend Gunner... he had a stupid game plan.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
This beef so good they need a TUF also

Ain't nobody going to wack ass Cuba :mjlol:

Yoel really thinks Bispring would fight him if he loses? Bispring already said multiple times when he loses the belt he's retiring

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I've seen a lot of MMA fans tired of her. She feels like she's entitled... you feel otherwise? So Bisping stopped her in her tracks, there's nothing she can say to defend Gunner... he had a stupid game plan.
I didn't listen to the vid but bisbing has shown himself to be a typical cac during the whole situation with jacare/Romero. And his behavior towards Brazilian legends on top of his views on religion are just despicable. So even if karyn was due some sort of scolding I take no pleasure that it was from that piece of shyt

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I didn't listen to the vid but bisbing has shown himself to be a typical cac during the whole situation with jacare/Romero. And his behavior towards Brazilian legends on top of his views on religion are just despicable. So even if karyn was due some sort of scolding I take no pleasure that it was from that piece of shyt

Bisping going hard with his heel tactics. Chael Sonnen like... idk what he said about religion... I don't excuse his antics. But in this moment it's truth.