Essential The Official MMA Thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
What happens to Weidman if he loses?
Yeah I don't see Dana being as cold as he was about Browne here. One thing you don't do is put him on on the co or mainevent I mean come on this dude was never a draw like that when he was on. Now he's on a skid and he's still headlining? They put Rashid on the prelims with a quickness and he helped build the UFC, scust

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
What happens to Weidman if he loses?
Is Weidmans contract up? If not then he's safe.

I don't think Dana would ever cut him. He's a guy they've put a lot of promotion into whether he's a draw or not. He never bytches about UFC or Dana, seems easy to work with and he always shows up and never misses weight.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Is Weidmans contract up? If not then he's safe.

I don't think Dana would ever cut him. He's a guy they've put a lot of promotion into whether he's a draw or not. He never bytches about UFC or Dana, seems easy to work with and he always shows up and never misses weight.

People think he will get a huge pay cut

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Brock Lesnar might be back he entered usada
I don't even need to read the article to know that's fake news. He's a perennial quitter that bolts as soon as the going gets tough. While he was at his apex he only trained with like 4 ppl who were essentially yes men in his inner circle, so he was never serious about evolving.

Only reason he returned for 200 was for the easy money and even then he was on the gear. He's already got a cushy gig where he only works like 1/4 that's required and he's the top earner who walks away from that to possibly become disabled

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This miocic pay thing is so :mindblown: I thought when you become champ you have the privilege of restructuring your contract how you see fit. If stipe still got paid less than his last 2 opponents even after adding ppv points (which I am guessing he wrote in) either he was too realistic with his value and is now having regret or he needs to fire his manager..