Essential The Official MMA Thread

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
late as hell but I just seen the highlights of the Dana White contender series, how in the hell did Thanh Le not get a contract? I get that the O'Malley dude has been going viral the past few months with his finishes but Le looks way more polished and dude has been finishing folks with an exciting style as well.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kelvin lost the fight last night, but that head movement...

giphy.gif

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Kelvin lost the fight last night, but that head movement...

giphy.gif
Only reason he lost cause of size. If he would have gotten by weidman i like his chances against bisping or whit.

He been saying he wanted to go back down, he just needs to be more disciplined with the diet. Only 25 years old, and had a fight with wood that could have gone either way. Ate his shots like tacos

Who at 170 tho? Kelvin v masvidal would be :wow:

fukk wonderboy he had his chances, let him get a few more wins before having him in title contention

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That fight has someone is going to pull out due to injury written all over it. I ain't even going to get my hopes up and even if it does happen our best hope is monsoon takes it/ Rory beats lima or else

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Only reason he lost cause of size. If he would have gotten by weidman i like his chances against bisping or whit.

He been saying he wanted to go back down, he just needs to be more disciplined with the diet. Only 25 years old, and had a fight with wood that could have gone either way. Ate his shots like tacos

Who at 170 tho? Kelvin v masvidal would be :wow:

fukk wonderboy he had his chances, let him get a few more wins before having him in title contention
Yeahweidman was on a 3 match losing streak but those were killers like Yoel, Gegard, Rockhold. He still dangerous but that middleweight division is no joke so ain't no shame for kelvin imo

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Prime Shogun was THAT dude, I feel like people are starting to forget this.
When you enter the ufc and the 1st order of business is to lose to Forrest Griffin it's kinda of easy.

Funny enough I was watching pride 10 year anniversary on FIGHTPASS and even though I never had access to see events live it's sad how every one of those fighters are almost wiped out.:francis:werdum had a resurgence but that looks done. Would never guess overeem would be the most competitive person left(mousas don't count)

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
When you enter the ufc and the 1st order of business is to lose to Forrest Griffin it's kinda of easy.

Coming off of bad injuries. :francis:

I'm impressed by the fact that he was able to bounce back from the injuries, rebut the doubters, and win the belt. I don't think he was in his prime after leaving PRIDE because of the injuries.