The Official NBA 2K13 MyCAREER Thread

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Glen Davis tweeted me on some, "can't wait to play you, but I think my squad is better than yours" shyt ... and we blew the Magic out 104-87. I'm on the Pistons too.

JMhqm.jpg

nikka is salty. :russ:

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
Glen Davis tweeted me on some, "can't wait to play you, but I think my squad is better than yours" shyt ... and we blew the Magic out 104-87. I'm on the Pistons too.

JMhqm.jpg

nikka is salty. :russ:

I had Moultrie try to play me out like that

Me 'n the Mavs busted the Sixers ass by 30...and he was coppin pleas after it was over.

detach

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
any body got 2k13 on pc? please do tell about the online play.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I got drafted to the Celtics. I am the 6th man now off the bench, I got Jason Terry heated and a trade is imminent because he wants out due to lack of PT. I wanted to ask for a trade to the Lakers, but playing with Rondo and KG is :obama: they be passing it to me everytime and Rondo be hooking me up with some wide open shots so for now I will stay with the C's, but plan to bounce after a couple years or when my rookie deal is up :birdman:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I have ROTY wrapped up so I been doing more sim to next key games, they need to patch this shyt, my guy still doesn't start. I have to go to complain to get him in the starting lineup, and that lasts for like 3 games even though he puts up monster numbers.

Just finished a game against the Heat (loss) where Byron Scott decided now was the time to surprise the opposing team and bring me off the bench. Everytime I came out the game they went up by 2-5 pts, brilliant strategy.

Oh, and this game is 100% realistic, they called a foul on my dude here -

untitled-1eya2j.gif

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
@Malta that's some bullshyt about fighting for a starting spot. What is your statline like? and :whew: at those gifs you been posting, your player been eating well.

How are you guys upgrading sp? Using blacktop/coach mode?

Last edited by a moderator:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta that's some bullshyt about fighting for a starting spot. What is your statline like? and :whew: at those gifs you been posting, your player been eating well.

How are you guys upgrading sp? Using blacktop/coach mode?

20/8 on the season, that's with simming half of the games, when I play I'm around 27/13 with 3bpg.

Meanwhile, Tristan Thompson is at 10/7 :snoop:

I just put everything into close shot, then standing dunk, then vertical, then low post.

Last edited by a moderator:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Forced my second trade of my rookie year so far. They sent me to Washington where I think i'ma set up shop. :shaq: I'm sixth man right now but Trevor Ariza I'm coming for YOU nikka! We won our first five games since I got traded including 1 point clutch win over the Lakers. Then had to go to South Beach and guard Bron..game over :why:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
20/8 on the season, that's with simming half of the games, when I play I'm around 27/13 with 3bpg.

Meanwhile, Tristan Thompson is at 10/7 :snoop:

I just put everything into close shot, then standing dunk, then vertical, then low post.

Solid numbers, dont know why Tristan is getting the nod over you, hit up the GM and see what's up! Are you playing on PC?

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
What exactly does Local Fan Support do? Fans cheer your name or something?

banan

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so yeah...I got a pretty good game but we lost 'cause of ballhoging Monta who's been bricking threes all over the place and this douche Scaryballer tweets me this:

14879751156761552123373.jpg