Reppin
NoVA

TcTzPED.png

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Luke Cage is grabbing a handful of her ass in that pic. :skip: Look at her face. :pachaha:

He's a great character
He's a great ensemble character.

His stories seem so good cause Luke Cage, Daughters of the Dragon, the Hand, DD, Punisher and random Heroes 4 Hire and Marvel Knights are always popping in and out.

I was trying to think of a good Ironfist story that doesn't co-star someone else and I am drawing a blank..
:patrice: but I hope I am wrong cause I want the show to do well.
Might not matter cause by the time his show airs he will have alot of those ppl I named introduced already in the Marvel Netflix universe.
:banderas:

(what are some good IF storyarcs if anyone knows)

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Luke Cage is grabbing a handful of her ass in that pic. :skip: Look at her face. :pachaha:

He's a great ensemble character.

His stories seem so good cause Luke Cage, Daughters of the Dragon, the Hand, DD, Punisher and random Heroes 4 Hire and Marvel Knights are always popping in and out.

I was trying to think of a good Ironfist story that doesn't co-star someone else and I am drawing a blank..
:patrice: but I hope I am wrong cause I want the show to do well.
Might not matter cause by the time his show airs he will have alot of those ppl I named introduced already in the Marvel Netflix universe.
:banderas:

(what are some good IF storyarcs if anyone knows)
The Immortal Iron Fist by Matt Fraction, David Aja, and Ed Brubaker.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
More :duck:

NYCC '15: The Marvel Film/TV Rumours Get More Complex - Inhumans, Iron Fist And The Staffers - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movie, TV News

One rather reliable source connected to Marvel told me that the Inhumans movie was only announced at CEO Isaac Perlmutter‘s insistence, if movie boss Kevin Feige was allowed to announce Feige’s own pet projects, Captain Marvel and Black Panther. And that is behind the now autonomous Feige’s decision to drop it.

Or more accurately, I am told, de-prioritise it. Let it fall down the soldiers until, eventually, it’s said that they could never find the right people for it.

I was also told to expect the upcoming Iron Fist project through Netflix to be hit by Marvel Studios interference – they still do have a say and a signoff into how the show appear and the word is the show may be killed with such procedural notes.

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Guy that runs Bleeding Cool is a little bytch. I remember when he was scratching and clawing for the most minute comic book shyt to stir up.

But I do love these Marvel TV vs. Marvel Movie rumors. :popcorn: