The Official Netflix Marvel's "Iron Fist" Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:comeon:

Danny Rand IS a rich white kid with parent issues. That's how he was written from day one. What are y'all even talking about?

There are actually a few Asian characters from Marvel who could warrant their own series in the future. Support those characters in other mediums so they can get a push. Don't demand they change the narrative because u woke up one morning and decided it should be changed to something u approve of. Because Danny Rand, rich white kid stuck in the mountains, the only white kid in a hidden city full of asians, the immortal iron fist, is a dope fukking story when it's told right. In part because it takes the time to acknowledge how ridiculous it is that off all those people, Danny is the one who is granted the power of the dragon (just wait for Davos to hit the scene).

Did u know 98% of the people, outside of 2, who attained the power of the iron fist are Asian? Did u know that if u just wait and let them tell the story, those ppl are likely to be integrated into the legend? There have been over 30 Iron Fists. 2 of them are white. And the reason for it is eventually explained.

Or y'all just complaining to have something to say?

Cac Alert x100000000

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Trailer was ok but looked a lot more grounded than I expected :patrice:. I checked a few comments and already saw a few"This looks better than Luke Cage " and I saw someone on ign with a "this looks good Luke Cage sucked" :mjpls:White people are truly the most passive aggressive people on the planet. I saw Madame Gough in there so that must very well be Crane Morher:ehh:I admit I'm feeling salty about the mixed/racist reviews Luke got so I'm not as excited as I was before :francis:.fukking comic fans suck the joy out of things I was getting annoyed with the "man this looks way better than anything on CW!!:gladbron::krs:!!!" Posts I was seeing too. People just can't enjoy everything :snoop:I love all these characters man:why:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cac Alert x100000000

couldnt see that coming! :russ:

that'd make ur stupid-ass line of reasoning easier to justify, wouldn't it tho.

i just take time to inform myself before giving an opinion. u should try it some time.

danny rand isn't the strongest iron fist. or the coolest. or the baddest. he's probably not even top 10 all-time by the time he realizes just how big the world around him is (his predecessors, who are all asian save for one, are also all much more skilled using the power of the iron fist). and he's not the iron fist because of privilege. he earns it. that's how i know most of u know nothing about the iron fist. this is literally one of the first things he has to deal with; the fact that a rich white boy has no business becoming the iron fist.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Danny Rand"
a.k.a.
"The Living Weapon"
a.k.a.
"Iron Fist"

me1OOTe.gif

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Trailer was ok but looked a lot more grounded than I expected :patrice:. I checked a few comments and already saw a few"This looks better than Luke Cage " and I saw someone on ign with a "this looks good Luke Cage sucked" :mjpls:White people are truly the most passive aggressive people on the planet. I saw Madame Gough in there so that must very well be Crane Morher:ehh:I admit I'm feeling salty about the mixed/racist reviews Luke got so I'm not as excited as I was before :francis:.fukking comic fans suck the joy out of things I was getting annoyed with the "man this looks way better than anything on CW!!:gladbron::krs:!!!" Posts I was seeing too. People just can't enjoy everything :snoop:I love all these characters man:why:
It's the most frustrating thing that everything has to be in competition with one another and we can't just enjoy everything. This sub forum is especially guilty with all the Marvel vs DC shyt :upsetfavre:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I feel the same way breh. Not to say LC was the perfect show but a lot of these reactions are so tinged with :mjpls: it rubs me the wrong way.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I feel the same way breh. Not to say LC was the perfect show but a lot of these reactions are so tinged with :mjpls: it rubs me the wrong way.
I definitely don't think it was perfect but I believe it's been getting judged way more harshly then Marvel things usually get judged. Blatant racism all over with twitter let me know all I needed to know. They're loving Iron Fist though and zero complaints a white man leading despite them not knowing the background of the character. They didn't know Luke Cage’s backstory yet that's "too black":mjpls: