2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I didn't even put a year on this shyt cuz its no point, we gotta have a few throw away seasons before this shyt truly turns around. As crazy as it might sound I'm actually willing to give DA a chance for the sake of stability and because Greg Olsen is a HORRIBLE person to have on our staff. But if McKenzie and this coaching staff don't get its shyt straight then they gotta go. I swear how hard is it to hire the best people for the job if you got money? :smh:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
083113-CFB-AGGIES-JOHNNY-MANZIEL-DC-PI2_20130831161114867_335_220.JPG

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
Lmao i should neg you for that johnny football.... It starts at management, can we please get a competent staff, then ol, . Stick wiith pry or mccgloin... Let mcfadden go... Hope for a healthy tyvon branch and hayden... Shiit, lets overpay chris johnson .

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Man idk. Dude is a knucklehead already. Coming to the raiders as dysfunctional as we are... Whos going to be that authorative figure? It has mcclain written all over it.
Mclain was a meh player.
Clowney is a once in a lifetime player :wow: Plus we can't overpay them like we used to due to the new agreement that limits that shyt for rookies

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
Mclain was a meh player.
Clowney is a once in a lifetime player :wow: Plus we can't overpay them like we used to due to the new agreement that limits that shyt for rookies

I hope breh. Cus unless we get a muthafukkin Harbaugh or Gruden, noone gonna put these knuckleheads in check... Lol @ taking dennis allen as some sort of authority

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
BREHS. Lamar just said its possible this his last game as a Raider.. And speculation that Veldheer might go tooo... Man wtf