The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
This shyt a joke. I have no idea how some of you dudes are able to get 5-6 systems and shyt. Maybe it has something to do with where you live? I’m not sure, but I literally go on site as soon as it is live and I can never checkout. By the time I get to a place to checkout... it’s OOS. 2-3 minutes. Tops.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Since you're gonna be spiteful and neg me for having a win.

Imma give you something that will make you even more...
Screenshot-20201221-013401-Target.jpg

Paid $387.44 with no tax :umad:

Best buy and target have really blessed me. I got both the physical and digital from them. Its still fukk sony direct :pacspit:

Last edited:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Target just dropped... had it in my cart and out of stock when tried to purchase.... every store had like 3 :francis:

This shyt a joke. I have no idea how some of you dudes are able to get 5-6 systems and shyt. Maybe it has something to do with where you live? I’m not sure, but I literally go on site as soon as it is live and I can never checkout. By the time I get to a place to checkout... it’s OOS. 2-3 minutes. Tops.

Of course in the 20 minutes I decide to close my eyes!!! :sadbron:
Guys stay on it for another hour. They only dropped the digital. I think the disc will drop soon hopefully.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Looks like Target got a massive Xbox Series X shipment in. They're currently available in all the Atlanta area stores. Time is ticking for resellers...

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Since you're gonna be spiteful and neg me for having a win.

Imma give you something that will make you even more...
Screenshot-20201221-013401-Target.jpg

Paid $387.44 with no tax :umad:

Best buy and target have really blessed me. I got both the physical and digital from them. Its still fukk sony direct :pacspit:

I just want one :mjcry:

I ain’t being greedy :mjcry:

Taken more L’s than all of cyberpunk’s public relations team

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
The PS 5 didn't come back in stock after 6 it's just some areas in bumfukk parts of the country still had stock. Here in Metro Atl all stock was gone by 6.

:pacspit: @ Solelinks for missing the PS5 drop and not posting the XBOX X until 6 which is what woke me up.