The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
It wont check out...

Keeps spinning and wanting my security code over and over and over again... :francis:

This shyt is a joke

Breh, I literally had to be one of the first people on it. I was watching a live stream of people trying to cop simultaneously and was going back and forth in the app, and I noticed it it was live before they even did. Spent 20 minutes trying to checkout. It’s a fukking joke.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The PS 5 didn't come back in stock after 6 it's just some areas in bumfukk parts of the country still had stock. Here in Metro Atl all stock was gone by 6.

:pacspit: @ Solelinks for missing the PS5 drop and not posting the XBOX X until 6 which is what woke me up.

Damn, the Target joints can be picked up in store today too

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Breh, I literally had to be one of the first people on it. I was watching a live stream of people trying to cop simultaneously and was going back and forth in the app, and I noticed it it was live before they even did. Spent 20 minutes trying to checkout. It’s a fukking joke.

Bruh, it was easy for me. I literally took about 15 mins before I bought it lol

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
The PS 5 didn't come back in stock after 6 it's just some areas in bumfukk parts of the country still had stock. Here in Metro Atl all stock was gone by 6.

:pacspit: @ Solelinks for missing the PS5 drop and not posting the XBOX X until 6 which is what woke me up.

They did two releases: one at like 5:19 which was digital only, and one at like 6:10 which was the physical one, but not all areas got everything. I don’t know what kinda hoodoo magic a muhfukka is supposed to perform to get this damn system, but it would not checkout for me on either occasion.