The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Dawn Of PS5 Pro

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Credit information locked in with no problems whatsoever, but wanna bullshyt on the PS5.

I can click on anything right now and pay Apple Pay on Target site or the app, but I try to checkout the 5 and it wants to be dumb.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Capital One and myself are going to have a very unpleasant conversation today

It’s kinda not their fault. The card probably declined several times, right? That raises the fraud score (probability a transaction is fraudulent) on the transaction via whatever system they use after each decline — until it gets to a point where the score is so high it won’t go through without verification.

It’s a built in safety measure to stop someone from just guessing some pertinent information on your card (security code, expiration date, etc) to use it fraudulently. It’s Target’s fault.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
It’s kinda not their fault. The card probably declined several times, right? That raises the fraud score (probability a transaction is fraudulent) on the transaction via whatever system they use after each decline — until it gets to a point where the score is so high it won’t go through without verification.

It’s a built in safety measure to stop someone from just guessing some pertinent information on your card (security code, expiration date, etc) to use it fraudulently. It’s Target’s fault.
I get alerts on any purchase over $1 on my phone and can approve or decline purchases from there...

They should NEVER decline my purchases with my security protocols in place

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
It seems to be a common problem with folks with big banks. My debit card is from a regional credit union and i never have issues.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
It seems to be a common problem with folks with big banks. My debit card is from a regional credit union and i never have issues.

I have a CC with Chase and they still let the charges go through after I hit accept by through email. It’s rarely happened, but still.

With my local bank credit card, the only time I got hit with fraud alert was from Extra Butter with the GID Yeezy’s a few years back.