Veteran
Daps
you c00ns agents and crackas really in here
trying to convince black people that
this shaving gel'd brained tapdancing
moon cricket won?
:laff: :laff: :laff:

UKVu0t8.gif
I don't think he won but he didn't lose and that is concerning tbh.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
As expected it was a terrible debate with terrible moderators and dubiously framed questions. Walker is a horrendous candidate but man Warnock is not that great overall either. The debates I've been watching just shows how low of bar we have for candidates right now and I can see why a lot of them don't even bother because they expose themselves to anyone with a brain.

My god man Walker pulled out a prop police badge during the debate. That man is gone and putting him up there is shameful. I personally feel like white folks got him up there to serve a dual purpose: push their agenda and to laugh at him.
@omnifax how is and what reasons is Warnock not a great candidate overall?

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

Unfortunately this is what American politics has come to. And people eat this shyt up because a politician hits below the belt or entertains them.

fukk that shyt these motherfukkers are deciding life altering things for the entire nation, get your mine right and vote for who is serious about doing work and helping people.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas are like

This nikka is an idiot, a puppet and endorsed agendas given to him by his MAGA handlers which will kill the little democracy we have left, but he didn’t collapse on stage and start sucking his thumb :whoo: :banderas: :wow:

MAGAs have been doing this since Sarah Palin…actually since W.

Lower expectations so much that walking and talking is seen as a win.

I’m just watching the clips, but what kind of debate format was this?

Moderator: You have 15 seconds to explain your tax policy, go!!

*loud ass basketball buzzer goes off.

Moderator: Time! Now, let’s pivot to abortion, you have 20 seconds to lay out your case. Go!

Everything about our politics is so trash. I despise our media almost as much as I despise the MAGAts.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Unfortunately this is what American politics has come to. And people eat this shyt up because a politician hits below the belt or entertains them.

fukk that shyt these motherfukkers are deciding life altering things for the entire nation, get your mine right and vote for who is serious about doing work and helping people.

One thing that walker said that was pretty jarring to me was something to the effect of "if people just eat right then insulin won't be much use to them". That is certainly not the case with type 1 diabetics. That type of misunderstanding will fukk with people's health.

Daps
Warnock was treating Herschel Walker like he wasn't Herschel Walker....he didn't emphasize the obvious gap in intelligence and press him on those allegations ....he was too nice.... Herschel Walker was not and was throwing haymakers

Herschel said some dumb shyt in that debate too... Warnock chose to take the high road :snoop:

They still on that Obama "when they go low, we go high" steez:scust:

They better recognize the game has changed after Trump and do what Dark Brandon is doing: "when they go low, we take em to hell :demonic: "

Daps
moon cricket won?

UKVu0t8.gif

Breh you know I ride hard against MAGA cacs and c00ns but for what a political debate is modern times, Warnock didn't perform well.

I'm not saying Herschel beat him, but im saying it was a tie. And that just ain't good. :francis:

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
They still on that Obama "when they go low, we go high" steez:scust:

They better recognize the game has changed after Trump and do what Dark Brandon is doing: "when they go low, we take em to hell :demonic: "
For real...that stick to the political playbook mechanical bullshyt ain't working anymore.... Herschel Walker was following Trump's book to the T.... Deny Deny Deny Lie throw some wild accusations out there lie again :patrice:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
For real...that stick to the political playbook mechanical bullshyt ain't working anymore.... Herschel Walker was following Trump's book to the T.... Deny Deny Deny Lie throw some wild accusations out there lie again :patrice:

I can't believe he also lied/denied about the abortion thing on stage and that nobody pushed back when reciepts are out there.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
moon cricket won?

UKVu0t8.gif
You can call all the names you want, but there's an argument that he did. This was a shyt show. Warnock came off weak as fukk, got hit with several haymakers with no response, and danced around questions just like Mr. CTE does. This is the exact shyt that people calling the Democrats weak are talking about. He answers in platitudes instead of logic, and does that "I'm reminded of Lori Beth Jenkins, who works at the coffee shop" shyt that everyone with a brain knows is not an answer, it's just political subterfuge for not answering shyt. Walker is obviously an idiot and a tool, but Warnock should have been dunking on him the whole hour, but instead GOT DUNKED ON. Disgraceful.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Won't say they'll win for sure, but Gretchen Whitmer or Gavin Newsom would probably have better chances than Biden.

The thing about Biden is he doesn't really have a base that's enthusiastic. He won mostly out of hate for Trump. By 2024 that will have faded to an extent.

Dems need someone young and charismatic (like 2008 Obama) to counter Trump. I don't have any particular person in mind right now though.
NO WOMAN is ever going to beat Donald Trump, number 1.

Number 2, neither will Gavin Newsom.
Gretchen can't win because she's a woman and Gavin can't win because he would be seen as too liberal to win keystates in the midwest, Georgia and Arizona.

Biden has the advantage of being the incumbent, the sitting President and the man beat Trump already.
I think one of the Castro brothers, I forgot which one but the one who ran in 2020, is someone to keep an eye on. He's young, latino, and held his own during the democratic primary.