The OFFICIAL Red Flags When Dating Men Thread

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Experience different personalities, get out of your city, don’t settle on a certain type too fast, and graduate to the level where you’re not compromising who you are to keep that “one man” chained to you. Men thrive on women that want them more. The term “thirsty” will probably be outdated by the time my daughter reads this, but there will undoubtedly still be thirsty ass women willing to put up with being undervalued. Women fukk and suck the first week, ignore red flags, and try to fit themselves into what a man says he wants because they don’t believe they can find love effortlessly.Male love isn’t something you ever chase, it’s something they will offer early and often if you carry yourself like the Queen you are. If they don’t recognize real, then they aren’t real. You can’t force compatibility no matter how much chemistry there is between the two of you. If you’re projecting self-respect and dignity and he’s still trying to play games, Block+Delete his bytch ass, and allow him to go mature until he’s the right man or wrong man for some other woman. It’s not your job to fix a man, to wait for him to act right. He either comes to you with his shyt together or he gets cut from the team.

-GL Lambart

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps

tenor.gif

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lo this thread is funny and totally unrealistic....in the real world nothing is perfect or guaranteed....u have to make decisions on the fly and live with the results

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Men who ask "what do you bring to the table" should be avoided because they don't understand the value of a woman. Try to prove it if you want, but you'll only be draining yourself. Then you'll be mad at him and men in general when you should be mad at yourself for lacking wisdom.

There is no such thing as "the table", as a woman it is your damn table and if a man isn't adding anything besides dikk and compliments, then you need to evaluate your standards.

As a woman you are going to give, give, give, and give. If you have children then a lot of emotional and physical work is also going to fall upon you, and it doesn't matter how helpful he is around the house, it's simply NOT a beneficial exchange for you if he is not able to offer financial security and comfort. You can take care of yourself financially, and if you can't then focus on that before you worry about a man. So if a man isn't able to or has a big issue with acquiring and sharing abundance then :camby:Why add a hardship to your life? It's not necessary.

yutRrqm.gif

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Ladies definitely beware of men like THIS nikka.

When women or men give advice about dating an come from a sincere place it's an issue. Pessimists never say anything in the locker room regarding the "gems" about playing, cheating on BLACK women.

I realized when it comes to Black women, damned if she do, damned if she doesnt. So I'm damned and proud of it