The OFFICIAL Red Flags When Dating Men Thread

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Lol!
-Can criticize BLACK women left and right but gets belligerent and in his feelings at any criticism a Black woman has about men.

-Generalizes BLACK American women

-Stereotypes blk women while conveniently ignoring that blk men grew up in the same environment.

-Idealizes non-black women.

Thinks good chicks are boring.

Are we tagging names?

Jokes aside, stay away from these types. If he is pro-Black but talks about issues that benefits Black men but undermines the Black woman and children; the family... RUN AWAY

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
When women or men give advice about dating an come from a sincere place it's an issue. Pessimists never say anything in the locker room regarding the "gems" about playing, cheating on BLACK women.

I realized when it comes to Black women, damned if she do, damned if she doesnt. So I'm damned and proud of it

What a self-defeating mentality :francis:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
When women or men give advice about dating an come from a sincere place it's an issue. Pessimists never say anything in the locker room regarding the "gems" about playing, cheating on BLACK women.

I realized when it comes to Black women, damned if she do, damned if she doesnt. So I'm damned and proud of it

Aren't you a lesbian?

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
It's not! I'm embracing the fact whatever I do (in good decision making or what I feel is right i.e. the post above) will be an issue to most and I can accept it. Doesn't bother me

But you're making yourself a victim.

Let me ask you this: do you present yourself to men (you're interested in) as a relatively wholesome lady that deserves wifey treatment or as a going-through-the-motions-but-lemme-get-this-dikk type of female?

Are you about black empowerment or only when it benefits black women?

Do you really typically make good/the right decisions?

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
But you're making yourself a victim.

Let me ask you this: do you present yourself to men (you're interested in) as a relatively wholesome lady that deserves wifey treatment or as a going-through-the-motions-but-lemme-get-this-dikk type of female?

Are you about black empowerment or only when it benefits black women?

Do you really typically make good/the right decisions?

Let's be clear, I am NOT a victim. I am Speaking from past Personal experiences like everyone else and sharing them in this thread. Again, like I said, it's an issue. If I speak about a subject, it's an issue either way. Im not weeping behind the screen like some victim.

I'll answer the last question, I'll be honest and say everyone has made a bad decision when it comes to relationships. I am one of them. In retrospect, I knew better but didn't care about the consequences.

Today, Ive made a decision not to persue a relationship or think very clear on whatever situation is presented to me.

I am for the Black family. I Am for Black men, women and children. I am not for double standards ( if one group does it, it's a win, the other group its not). I also support and advocate black business, HBCUS etc but you only know of my persona because of this post

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Let's be clear, I am NOT a victim. I am Speaking from past Personal experiences like everyone else and sharing them in this thread. Again, like I said, it's an issue. If I speak about a subject, it's an issue either way. Im not weeping behind the screen like some victim.

I'll answer the last question, I'll be honest and say everyone has made a bad decision when it comes to relationships. I am one of them. In retrospect, I knew better but didn't care about the consequences.

Today, Ive made a decision not to persue a relationship

I am for the Black family. I Am for Black men, women and children. I am not for double standards ( if one group does it, it's a win, the other group is not). I also support and advocate black business, HBCUS etc but you only know of my persona because of this post

So how are you gonna complain about dating men in this thread when you're not even in for a relationship? :dwillhuh:

What do you think about black feminism? :jbhmm:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
So how are you gonna complain about dating men in this thread when you're not even in for a relationship? :dwillhuh:

II thought the purpose of this thread was for women and men giving gems; advice and retospects about love, men and dating? No?

Again, I am not complaining at all. If a Black woman gives advice to women another Black woman on dating, she's complaining?

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
II thought the purpose of this thread was for women and men giving gems; advice and retospects about love, men and dating? No?

What gems would you have to offer if you've sworn off relationships and admit you have problems with dating? :dwillhuh:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
When the hell you become a lesbian

:wtf:

I'm not sure. I laughed so hard at that post. It's a low tactic to deflect. Instead having a conversation or giving tips, he had to make something up and turn the attention away. Hit dogs will holler