The OFFICIAL ROSE BOWL THREAD: The #1 MICHIGAN WOLVERINES vs. the #4 ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 1/1/24

WHO will WIN and advance to the NATIONAL TITLE GAME

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I think first down play calling will be very important for Michigan more than ever. I believe the key is keeping Penix on the sidelines with a strong running game with dink and dunk. Can’t fall behind and make this game TCU 2.0.

On defense may be hard for Michigan because of how quick Penix’s release is, have to keep everything in front of them and disguise pressure packages on 3rd down.
If Washingtons RB is out I feel extremely confident with being able to get pressure with a free blitzer.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Milroe already shaky in the pocket as is, with snaps like that he needs to make an extra adjustment and the timing is all thrown off

Extremely costly.

Yall wanted it more and weren't going to be denied.

Can't win a natty in 2024 without dynamic QB play....I got flamed on Twitter 4 weeks ago for saying JJ is better than milroe and Ewers
At the end of the day Bama was up 7 with less than 5 mins left in the game. Their offensive playcalling(why not try to run the ball on 3rd down and move the chains there?) and their defense letting Michigan move up the field with little resistance cost them the game

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
At the end of the day Bama was up 7 with less than 5 mins left in the game. Their offensive playcalling(why not try to run the ball on 3rd down and move the chains there?) and their defense letting Michigan move up the field with little resistance cost them the game
Can’t blame the defense because they shut Michigan down that entire half until the last drive

We needed the offense to sustain drive. Way too many 3 and outs because our weak oline couldn’t put in thing together

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

they go as low as $881 right now but nosebleeds

Preciate it! I'm cool with the nosebleeds, just as long as I'm in the building. They going in the right direction! That's much more reasonable, with taxes out the door about a stack. I might wait a day or two to see if they go any lower. They jumped up to $2,400 right after Washington won and now they've been cooling off.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
Preciate it! I'm cool with the nosebleeds, just as long as I'm in the building. They going in the right direction! That's much more reasonable, with taxes out the door about a stack. I might wait a day or two to see if they go any lower. They jumped up to $2,400 right after Washington won and now they've been cooling off.
UW doesn't have that big of an alumni/fan base compared to that of Michigan (or Texas or Bama) but they travel well, so you should be good -- would probably book travel tickets now and wait for game tickets to go lower