The OFFICIAL ROSE BOWL THREAD: The #1 MICHIGAN WOLVERINES vs. the #4 ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 1/1/24

WHO will WIN and advance to the NATIONAL TITLE GAME

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GCz1Cj7aQAA2Pxy

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
welp we beat OSU so I have confidence.
I have confidence to but Washington WR's are a different level than we've seen in 2 years. Penix is like 25 years old plus their O-line was the best in CFB (Joe Moore award). Our D-line needs to win because we aren't holding Washington to 116 yards passing

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Michigan defense looked legit all night.

Milroe was awful, but I didn’t expect the Alabama offensive line to struggle like they did.

Too bad we didn’t get Michigan vs Georgia
Our offensive line has struggled all year. It was our weakness

Even with that, we ran the ball very well, especially to the outside.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
wtf was up w/ Bama's center all night?

Once this went to OT I knew Bama wasn't going to score
I had row 21 end zone seats and saw his snaps being low ALL GAME even from that angle and distance lol. It cost them fr. They gotta coach up that center big time of he's there next yr.

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I had row 21 end zone seats and saw his snaps being low ALL GAME even from that angle and distance lol. It cost them fr. They gotta coach up that center big time of he's there next yr.

Milroe already shaky in the pocket as is, with snaps like that he needs to make an extra adjustment and the timing is all thrown off

Extremely costly.

Yall wanted it more and weren't going to be denied.

Can't win a natty in 2024 without dynamic QB play....I got flamed on Twitter 4 weeks ago for saying JJ is better than milroe and Ewers

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I have confidence to but Washington WR's are a different level than we've seen in 2 years. Penix is like 25 years old plus their O-line was the best in CFB (Joe Moore award). Our D-line needs to win because we aren't holding Washington to 116 yards passing
I think first down play calling will be very important for Michigan more than ever. I believe the key is keeping Penix on the sidelines with a strong running game with dink and dunk. Can’t fall behind and make this game TCU 2.0.

On defense may be hard for Michigan because of how quick Penix’s release is, have to keep everything in front of them and disguise pressure packages on 3rd down.