The OFFICIAL ROSE BOWL THREAD: The #1 MICHIGAN WOLVERINES vs. the #4 ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 1/1/24

WHO will WIN and advance to the NATIONAL TITLE GAME

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toussaint

Struggle, challenge, and rise to struggle again
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
oRVH6zS.png

BRrPr8Z.gif

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

:wow: The story isn't finished being written

Got one more accolade to the resume after next week.
They've all come out and said that the reaction to Alabama gettin that 4th spot was shock from ya'll gettin fukked over. But the media.. and (believe it or not) the Coli ran with their own narrative.
Dudes found out on a plane that they wouldn’t have their head coach on the road against Penn State. They watched one of the team captains get carted off the field against OSU and they stayed strong and won the game. The idea that they would be rattled after all that is asinine.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Bama really lost cuz of coaching more than Milroe. I see why Dallas Turner was pissed. He didn't feel like they let him rush the passer enough and I agree. Saban needs to hire real coordinators and let them install their own systems.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
They saw Bama had Milroe and knew that he wasn't winning them shyt:dead:. They really need to come out and say it because he's legitimately a big reason they lost.

Bama with an AJ McCarron or even a Jake Coker probably wins the game.
Ty Simpson. Fukk it, I back to blaming Milroe. And he fumbled. I forgot about that. Ty Simpson needs to start next ye

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Posters making excuses why Bama lost. I can't believe where we are as a people. First its OSU.. cant win the B1G no more. Cant play in the cold no more. Now Bama woulda won it with Jimmy, Johnny or Joey if he were QB.

But lets totally disregard the fact that Michigan had one of the best special teams in the country.. and muffed a punt giving Bama perfect field position on their first score. Muffed another punt at the end that almost ended the game on a fukkin safety. Missed a filed goal with a 3rd team all Big Ten kicker. Shanked 3-4 punts with a 3rd team all Big Ten punter. Missed an extra point on a bad snap.

But yea.. tell me how Bama woulda won it with an average ass QB from yesteryear. As if our DLine wasn't eatin all game long. :unimpressed:

Believe it or not, its ok to say that the team that just beat you is pretty good. It don't make you any less of a m.... boy.