The OFFICIAL ROSE BOWL THREAD: The #1 MICHIGAN WOLVERINES vs. the #4 ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 1/1/24

WHO will WIN and advance to the NATIONAL TITLE GAME

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think Michigan has the better defense but they may offset each other. McCarthy is the better QB and can make better off script plays. If Michigan stops the Alabama RB’s they may have to design blitzes to make Milroe uncomfortable.

I know guys like Paul Finebaum and the ESPN machine will be behind Alabama so I already expect it and it’s happening already.

Michigan has to spend this month working on the Oline, getting everyone healthy and coming out with a more aggressive game plan than they had the last three weeks. They can’t do this run of the mill “Iowa ish” grind it out game..

Last year TCU came out with nothing to lose and quickly made Michigan play that Big 12 hell on wheels style. Michigan was never comfortable and McCarthy made too many mistakes.

With all the success Michigan has had for the past three years is nice but if it leads to a 3rd semifinal loss then to me it’s still a terrible failure almost like the Bills in the 90s.

With that said:

Michigan 24
Alabama 20

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The same thing that 2020 has anything to do in 2023 :sas1:

Bet
6127-c9a7a9e3abbefee3557015934f7059e3.jpg

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Its just funny to me how people pretend we haven't played good run defenses (Ohio, PSU, Nebraska), passing offenses (Ohio), or JJ is somehow not athletic

:russ: :russ: :russ:

We haven't seen a QB who is a threat with his feet yet that I will say.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Its just funny to me how people pretend we haven't played good run defenses (Ohio, PSU, Nebraska), passing offenses (Ohio), or JJ is somehow not athletic

:russ: :russ: :russ:

We haven't seen a QB who is a threat with his feet yet that I will say.
Their gonna dominate the line of scrimmage. Roll Tide

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I’ve been clamoring for this matchup since the 2020 Citrus Bowl, two of the all time best programs in the Rose Bowl, don’t get much better than that.
Game concerns me only cuz Michigan hasn't played anybody and hasn't had to show their entire playbook. McCarthy can do everything Thorne did but better. And still don't trust Milroe.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I swear the Coli’s like a high school gossip group sometimes.

Runnin with the narrative that ‘Michigan doesn’t wanna play Bama’ :gucci:

In order to win it all, you’re gonna play damn good teams. And in that video.. dudes in here talkin bout ‘oh, they scared. They ScArEd!!!’ When it’s obvious as hell that they were shocked that FSU got hosed. They even clapped at the end. :unimpressed:

Naw, that was a groan. We all know the difference between an “ooooooh” for a surprise and a “awwwwwwuuggh” for them nikkas are shook.

Folks tried to clap because they knew that shyt didn’t sound good, but it was too late. We already heard their response.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Naw, that was a groan. We all know the difference between an “ooooooh” for a surprise and a “awwwwwwuuggh” for them nikkas are shook.
Whatever you say fam.
Folks tried to clap because they knew that shyt didn’t sound good, but it was too late. We already heard their response.
Again.. you got all the answers. Thanks for letting us in on whats poppin.