The Official Thread Of Dumb Things Road Dogg has done since taking over SD booking

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
1. Have Shane feuding with Sami and Kevin for a year, then have Shane fight Dolph Ziggler at Mania instead of Sami and Kevin.

2. Have the Riott Squad come out every week and do a promo about GOATlette being blonde n pretty n being da champ cuz her dad Ric Flair, then Charlotte comes out n get her ass beat. EVERY DAMN WEEK.

3. U got a feud. U and the person u feuding with get into a heated exchange. U demand a match with the person you feuding with. The ref comes out. Then outta nowhere, Baron Corbin gets inserted into da match for no reason.

4. U got loads of talent for AJ Styles (THE best wrestler period right now.) to have stellar tv matches with, but u book this nikka to fight jobbers n managers. Way to go RD!!!

Add on

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Introduced a 3 woman stable (featuring a goth chick as leader, a butch, and a pretty blonde) that attacks heels and faces the night after Raw introduced a 3 woman heel stable (featuring a goth chick as leader, a butch, and a pretty blonde) that attacks heels and faces.

That's still a real low point to me. Still can't believe it wasn't part of larger plan to say those two groups are working together, but no one on TV has ever acknowledged the similarities between the two. And the women's Rumble came and went without any type of standoff or alliance.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Introduced a 3 woman stable (featuring a goth chick as leader, a butch, and a pretty blonde) that attacks heels and faces the night after Raw introduced a 3 woman heel stable (featuring a goth chick as leader, a butch, and a pretty blonde) that attacks heels and faces.

That's still a real low point to me. Still can't believe it wasn't part of larger plan to say those two groups are working together, but no one on TV has ever acknowledged the similarities between the two.

BREH!!!!

The GM’s, announcers, WWE superstars, REALLY never acknowledged these tali groups debuting at the same time, same numbers, same MO attacking random stars on their respective brands!

:russ::lolbron:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BREH!!!!

The GM’s, announcers, WWE superstars, REALLY never acknowledged these tali groups debuting at the same time, same numbers, same MO attacking random stars on their respective brands!

:russ::lolbron:
I thought it was being done on purpose at first for a big reveal later, but nope. Just lazy copy and paste booking. Company is ripping off their own current angles. :mjlol:

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was being done on purpose at first for a big reveal later, but nope. Just lazy copy and paste booking. Company is ripping off their own current angles. :mjlol:

Then a true testament to how bad Road Dogg booking is......peep how Absolution has somewhat evolved n actually accomplishes stuff:

*Was part of the First Women’s Elections mination Chamber

*Drove a wedge btw Sasha n Bayley

*Mandy Rose in the Mixed Tag Challenge

Riott Squad just comes out every week and complains about GOATlette hair and Ric Flair being her dad

:russ:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
1. Having a 6 pack challenge at the PPV right before Mania.

2. Shane/DB feuding for no reason

3. Completely destroying the once good SDL Women's Division

4. Slowing down Jinder's momentum by having him go from Indian Royalty to generic foreign heel #75737271

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
1. Turning Jinder Mahal from a lowly jobber into the WWE Champion with no buildup or development whatsoever, along with having him go over Nakamura multiple times and embarrassing him in one of the most :mjpls: moments I've seen in a while.

2. Dropping the ball on a feud between A.J. Styles and Kevin Owens with inconclusive finishes and using it as a launch pad for a feud between KO and Shane McMahon. Seriously, how did they fukk up that feud?

3. Having two women's MITB matches, and them both having the same result.

4. Not capitalizing on Rusev Day.

5. Letting Charlotte say "I'm fastly getting furious." :hhh:

6. De-emphasizing the roles of wrestlers (like Becky Lynch) that were elevated during the Ryan Ward era.

7. Letting the women's division go to shyt.

8. Creating a Shane/Bryan feud that's pointless and didn't lead to anything.

9. Whatever the hell they're doing with Dolph Ziggler.

10. Depending on how tonight goes, ensuring that the WrestleMania card on the SDL side looks like season 11 of The Simpsons.

Mike Scully's SmackDown, y'all. :troll:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-- Booking Roode as a face (which was probably a Coke Boy call based on his entrance pop, but still). Dude is a natural heel. He should be feuding with AJ over the WWE belt, not getting dragged down in a 3-way U.S. title feud. I hope we get that feud in WWE some day.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
1. Turning Jinder Mahal from a lowly jobber into the WWE Champion with no buildup or development whatsoever, along with having him go over Nakamura multiple times and embarrassing him in one of the most :mjpls: moments I've seen in a while.

2. Dropping the ball on a feud between A.J. Styles and Kevin Owens with inconclusive finishes and using it as a launch pad for a feud between KO and Shane McMahon. Seriously, how did they fukk up that feud?

3. Having two women's MITB matches, and them both having the same result.

4. Not capitalizing on Rusev Day.

5. Letting Charlotte say "I'm fastly getting furious." :hhh:

6. De-emphasizing the roles of wrestlers (like Becky Lynch) that were elevated during the Ryan Ward era.

7. Letting the women's division go to shyt.

8. Creating a Shane/Bryan feud that's pointless and didn't lead to anything.

9. Whatever the hell they're doing with Dolph Ziggler.

10. Depending on how tonight goes, ensuring that the WrestleMania card on the SDL side looks like season 11 of The Simpsons.

Mike Scully's SmackDown, y'all. :troll:
-- Booking Roode as a face (which was probably a Coke Boy call based on his entrance pop, but still). Dude is a natural heel. He should be feuding with AJ over the WWE belt, not getting dragged down in a 3-way U.S. title feud. I hope we get that feud in WWE some day.

12. Responding to unhappy fans by telling them to change the channel if they don’t like the product