The Official Thread Of Dumb Things Road Dogg has done since taking over SD booking

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
tumblr_ng0u9bPslj1u46rzko2_250.gif

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Booking AJ Styles like some goof during the summer of 2017 and ever since he's been champion

Becky Lynch being an after thought

Riott Squad :hhh:

Bobby Roode being a goofball face :hhh:

Dolph Ziggler throwing the US title on the ground, disappearing for a couple of weeks, then gets a chance at the WWE Championship

Rusev being treated like a jobber

Making Daniel Bryan and All up Shane O'mac be the vocal point of Smackdown even ahead of your WWE CHAMPION just for nothing

Can't believe i'm saying this.......also building up that fashion files crap for nothing

Remember the welcoming comitee storyline dying within 2 weeks

Make Smackdown go from the A show to Tuesday Night Thunder/"nearing" 2004/2005 SmackDown level in under a year brehs

This clown is delusional

200.gif

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Having Carmella's one cash in attempt be a joke then having her never try again despite Charlotte getting her ass beat on the regular.

Making Becky and Naomi into Charlotte's little buddies, which in turn, makes them all look weak.

Building a US title feud around a Top Ten List like this is a CW teen drama.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Is Road Dogg writing the show by himself now? I thought his position was more so to approve of whatever the people under him are doing? I mean, at the end of the day it's still his fault but I wanna know if he is actively booking this mess or just rubber stamping it.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we're gonna shyt on Road Dogg for all this, we have to give him credit for one thing: the Smackdown Mania matches are WAY more interesting than the Raw ones

Brock vs Roman:snooze:
Miz vs Finn vs Seth :_RVD_:
Triple H and Stephanie vs Kurt and Ronda Rousey :hhh:
Whatever the hell they're doing with the women's title :russell:
The Bar vs Braun? :why: If New Day/Usos/Bludgeon Bros ends up on the pre-show for this bullshyt :upsetfavre:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If we're gonna shyt on Road Dogg for all this, we have to give him credit for one thing: the Smackdown Mania matches are WAY more interesting than the Raw ones

Brock vs Roman:snooze:
Miz vs Finn vs Seth :_RVD_:
Triple H and Stephanie vs Kurt and Ronda Rousey :hhh:
Whatever the hell they're doing with the women's title :russell:
The Bar vs Braun? :why: If New Day/Usos/Bludgeon Bros ends up on the pre-show for this bullshyt :upsetfavre:
If being better than those matches is the standard, then the standard is just too low. When :why: is the best reaction going into the build for a raw match, it says a lot more about raw than it does about what smackdown is doing.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If being better than those matches is the standard, then the standard is just too low. When :why: is the best reaction going into the build for a raw match, it says a lot more about raw than it does about what smackdown is doing.

I won't argue with that, but the Smackdown matches are legit interesting.

AJ vs Nak :blessed:
Asuka vs Charlotte :leon:
New Day vs Usos vs Bludgeon Bros :banderas:

The only potential dud from the Smackdown side is the US title match.