• Mousasi

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Jacare vs.

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of power, Weidman is not seeing Mousasi at all striking. Thats just ludicrous. Mousasi is a fukking pro boxer

So is Anderson, anderson's a pro boxer, and a muy thai fighter, and Weidman stood with him with no problem. Yall nikkaz talking outta ya ass Mousasi has never been dynamic on his feet at any point of in his career, he's all ways been the technical well rounded guy. Mousasi is methodically with his striking, while Chris gives you different looks I can tell that just from watching him fight a few times. Also just because someone is TECHNICALLY a pro boxer, doesn't mean that their good, now if he was boxing champion then you would have a point, but he'd also display in the cage not look like shyt like he normal does with his hands.

I thought Anderson threw that first fight, but Weidman impressed me in the second fight when he Broke Anderson's leg, that wasn't a fluke thats how you're suppose to check kicks.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So is Anderson, anderson's a pro boxer, and a muy thai fighter, and Weidman stood with him with no problem. Yall nikkaz talking outta ya ass Mousasi has never been dynamic on his feet at any point of in his career, he's all ways been the technical well rounded guy. Mousasi is methodically with his striking, while Chris gives you different looks I can tell that just from watching him fight a few times. Also just because someone is TECHNICALLY a pro boxer, doesn't mean that their good, now if he was boxing champion then you would have a point, but he'd also display in the cage not look like shyt like he normal does with his hands.

I thought Anderson threw that first fight, but Weidman impressed me in the second fight when he Broke Anderson's leg, that wasn't a fluke thats how you're suppose to check kicks.

Nothing you said in this paragraph explains how Weidman is a better striker then Mousasi. You know damn well MMA has more dynamics then standard pro boxing. Let me put it this way, Weidman won't beat Mousasi in a boxing match.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
didn't mousasi lose to king mo HAHAHA, come man yall can't discredit Weidman who's dominated so far in the UFC

You obviously have a bias against mousasi for some reason. You know King Mo lnp for that win. Yes Mousasi has faced some cans, esp lately, but hes quality of wins(jacare, babulu, hunt, kang) shyts on Weidmans(Silva). Not even close

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing you said in this paragraph explains how Weidman is a better striker trhen Mousasi. You know damn well MMA has more dynamics then standard pro boxing. Let me put it this way, Weidman won't beat Mousasi in a boxing match.

Mousasi has not shown any dangerous boxing skills, and he is a pro kick boxer not a boxer, as far as MMA is concerned he has not displayed any dangerous boxing abilities, Rampage is more dangerous with his hands than Mousasi

weidman knocked anderson out on his feet in the clinch, his far more dangerous with his hands than mousasi,

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im tried of hearig about mousasi, dude is overated and got totally outclassed by machida. hes lack of speed was glaring at 185, he needs to go back to 205

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Mousasi has not shown any dangerous boxing skills, and he is a pro kick boxer not a boxer, as far as MMA is concerned he has not displayed any dangerous boxing abilities, Rampage is more dangerous with his hands than Mousasi

weidman knocked anderson out on his feet in the clinch, his far more dangerous with his hands than mousasi,

Have you ever watched Mousasi in Pride? He can be explosive when he needs to be . Mousasi is an ameuter boxing champion. Like I said earlier, Weidman has more power because hes a wrestler but technically not seeing Mousasi. He hasn't displayed he could throw a good jab or right hook like Mousasi

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Mousasi, although not as fast, powerful and flashy as Vitor, is a better (more technical) striker [with very good striking defence].

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
that doesnt matter when you cant pull the trigger

Mousasi has almost 20 finishes by KO. Don't let last night fool you. He was cutting down to a division he hadn't fought in since 08 while coming off an ACL injury fighting a man that no one has been able to effectively solve outside of Shogun