Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mousasi has not shown any dangerous boxing skills, and he is a pro kick boxer not a boxer, as far as MMA is concerned he has not displayed any dangerous boxing abilities, Rampage is more dangerous with his hands than Mousasi

weidman knocked anderson out on his feet in the clinch, his far more dangerous with his hands than mousasi,
He knocked him down not out, and stop with this shyt about Weidman working on a technique to break legs. He checked a kick and it just so happened to cause a break, if he does that to Vitor then I'll believe it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He knocked him down not out, and stop with this shyt about Weidman working on a technique to break legs. He checked a kick and it just so happened to cause a break, if he does that to Vitor then I'll believe it.

He was out on his feet and recovered, I like Anderson I think he would've eventually won if Weidman didn't break his leg, but lets not change what happened

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mousasi has almost 20 finishes by KO. Don't let last night fool you. He was cutting down to a division he hadn't fought in since 08 while coming off an ACL injury fighting a man that no one has been able to effectively solve outside of Shogun
so whats his future then?

does he have a future at 185? i saw a guy who looked like was 2 steps slower last night

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
im tried of hearig about mousasi, dude is overated and got totally outclassed by machida. hes lack of speed was glaring at 185, he needs to go back to 205

Mousasi has the skills/potential to easily crack the top 5 in both the MW and LHW divisions, I wouldn't really call that overrated.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Hes still top 5 in that division. He will be fine. Machida's a difficult matchup for anyone.

This. Machida could easily prove to be the best MW in the world. Mousasi taking him to a 5 round fairly competitive decision proves he's a great fighter.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Machida was just too fast for Mousasi. Mousasi kept coming forward and was able to eat the kicks of Machida, but outside of a few nice hooks and leg kicks was never really able to get his offense going.

Jacare was able to stop the win streak of Carmont, nearly getting the choke. I wouldn't mind seeing Jacare vs. Machida for a #1 contender fight, but I think both of them might be injured.

Erik Silva looked really good in taking out his opponent, but he was making his UFC debut.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mousasi has the skills/potential to easily crack the top 5 in both the MW and LHW divisions, I wouldn't really call that overrated.
hes overated because he cant win the title at either weight