The Official WWE 2k17 Thread

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
putting in more work with the face capture. i couldnt really figure it out at first but its pretty fun to fukk around with it. spend like 80 hours making a caw and dont feel like playing the game when you're done brehs :snoop:
That last part is real as fukk, after i create the movesets i just turn the shyt off:russ:

ChuckTaylor84

Penthouse Player
Supporter
Daps
How's universe mode?.. I still haven't bought this shyt bro

Haven't got into it yet

Been doing a lot of Brock Lesner VS Simon Gotch backstage brawl matches lol trying get my VC up to unlock legendary wrestlers and arena's (I'm averaging about 5, 000 VC per 2 minutes sometimes shorter)

Trying to unlock everyone so I can get it cracking in Universe Mode

TSweeze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Oklahoma City, OK
shyt good luck, I played for 20 hours a weekend for a couple months and didn't get too far. Universe mode for 16 was way too fukking long

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
How's universe mode?.. I still haven't bought this shyt bro
same as it ever was :manny:

i have fun with it since i have a bunch of people downloaded and the back & forth in the game is really good.. but theres just no diversity in how its presented and there are little to no cutscenes so you're really just playing matches for nothing...its still fun but a legit story mode would have made the game worth something at least. glad i didnt drop full price on it.