The Official WWE 2K24 Thread

Easy-E

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
you can’t buy the ECW pack by itself?

This is the PS4 version. (do not download it unless you got the PS4 version). But, yea, you should be able to.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The greatest CM Punk we've had in any video game. Seeing how he looked in 2k15 vs 2k24 is hilarious, especially since you see how much effort they put into guys like Cena & Orton. I also love how they captured Sandman's drunken looking high flying moves :russ:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
KO mechanics are broken in this. Just got KO'd by a chop block. Ruined a good Raw Underground match

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Real talk, fukk these birthday bash matches in myfaction. The opponent is always op and the setups are fukking dumb. Once again they're doing the tired triple threat with 2 different Bray Wyatt characters, and they get specials after hitting 3 moves. I wanted to give them credit for fixing myfaction but it's still bullshyt. Locking alternate attires behind time limit challenges, ridiculous prices for single cards, and getting rid of the easy grind in faction wars makes this the worst version of the mode. The rest of the game is grest, but myfaction is a 1/10 for me.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Real talk, fukk these birthday bash matches in myfaction. The opponent is always op and the setups are fukking dumb. Once again they're doing the tired triple threat with 2 different Bray Wyatt characters, and they get specials after hitting 3 moves. I wanted to give them credit for fixing myfaction but it's still bullshyt. Locking alternate attires behind time limit challenges, ridiculous prices for single cards, and getting rid of the easy grind in faction wars makes this the worst version of the mode. The rest of the game is grest, but myfaction is a 1/10 for me.
Last week was brutal. The Andre, Bronson, Zoey Stark, and Dudleys TLC matches :pacspit:

Legit believe 2K made the Live Event matches harder than what it’s supposed to be. Ruby tier AI cards be fighting like they’re diamond tier AI cards

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Last week was brutal. The Andre, Bronson, Zoey Stark, and Dudleys TLC matches :pacspit:

Legit believe 2K made the Live Event matches harder than what it’s supposed to be. Ruby tier AI cards be fighting like they’re diamond tier AI cards
And they make you use cards that are 1 tier lower, but play like they're 2 tiers lower. The rewards aren't even worth the trouble for the most part.