The official WWE Network Subscriber number is....

showtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If John Cena stopped wrestling his fans would stop watching they are NOT wrestling fans they are John Cena fans. This is what WWE gets for catering to them for all these years and now it's finally coming back to bite them in the ass.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
This was/is not a John Cena problem, this is an overall problem..

Yeah there's no way ppl can put this on Cena or Bryan. It's on WWE for not taking time to build up other stars, wrestlers or a god damn Midcard.

This is the deepest roster they've ever had and they don't know what to do with it, and it's even more sad when you consider Vince has wrestling minds around him.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
WWE should focus on more original programming for the Network. The do a decent job right now, but there are only so many "countdown" shows that can be done before it gets too repetitive. I wish they would focus more on the wrestlers real lives and behind the scenes.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
So basically they announced they're cutting so many costs that they only need 500,000 to break even in 2015, which means they're good. Apparently that report of them cutting 10% of all employees is true, because it's taking 30 Million off the payroll.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They alienated the 18-35 demographic in favor of kids for the last few years. Kids don't have any money and have to ask mom and dad for PPVs or a network subscription. There are people at my job whose kids love WWE but I know for a fact they only watch Raw and Smack down. To tell you the truth nothing special happens on PPVs that you can't watch on the weekly shows.

The 18-35 crowd has desposible income and would have bought this Network in bunches.

llt23

All Star
Daps
Right now Im definitely not re upping my sub. I love the network, but fukk them with their occasionally good product. Last PPV was terrible, and yeah we had a good raw here and there but you dont need the network to watch Raw.

NXT is the only shyt thats dope and I can just watch it at a later date. Its not shown live anyway!

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
They alienated the 18-35 demographic in favor of kids for the last few years. Kids don't have any money and have to ask mom and dad for PPVs or a network subscription. There are people at my job whose kids love WWE but I know for a fact they only watch Raw and Smack down. To tell you the truth nothing special happens on PPVs that you can't watch on the weekly shows.

The 18-35 crowd has desposible income and would have bought this Network in bunches.

UFC has that demo on lock for the most part. It's starting to wain but those dudes will just focus on NFL and other leagues more.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
they gonna stop making their movies straight to dvd and air them straight on the network. You wanna see the Marine 4? Sign up for the WWE network :lolbron:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
UFC has that demo on lock for the most part. It's starting to wain but those dudes will just focus on NFL and other leagues more.

You are right. UFC and mma events are filled with that demographic now. I don't think the WWE could get them back even if they wanted to.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY

That goes back to the current product, I bet half that demo has the network right now or will once they treat WCW with more respect. WWE grossly underestimates WCW with Nitro, Thunder and Saturday Night

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
You are right. UFC and mma events are filled with that demographic now. I don't think the WWE could get them back even if they wanted to.

Which goes back to Vince living in the wrestling bubble. Had someone warned him about letting Ultimate Fighter come on after RAW he might've been able to get fans back eventually.