The OKC big 3 will gel, it's not that big of a deal.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Westbrook
Leonard
Tony Allen
Deladova
:dahell:

image.gif

g2iro.gif

fGTLKdj.gif

giphy.gif

Fam on some real shyt be quiet :umad:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You can play all of the one off clips you want. Curry has more bad games than not against those match ups. Deladova shut him down in the finals and Iggy won MVP.

Deladova such down curry? Curry avg 26pt that first finals again post up them stats or stfu

And those ain't one off clips.. I can post the stats from those games

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I'm rooting for them this year. They got the talent to get to the WCF and I believe they would beat Cleveland if they somehow got by Golden State

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I'm rooting for them this year. They got the talent to get to the WCF and I believe they would beat Cleveland if they somehow got by Golden State

Seeing OKC winwithout KD would be hilarious but Bron Losing to any team not named GS in the finals just seems crazy to me.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
People love to hold on to this "Westbrook only cares about Westbrook narrative."

Because he only cares about Westbrook.

Bron Wade and Bosh made it work

So will these three......it is merely a willingness to change their games to meet a goal...

As long as the two forwards play primarily off the ball things will fall into place

The bigger problem is how Donovan will carve the minutes to ensure that one of their big 3 will be on the floor to shepherd the bench

Bron and Wade are playmakers and Bosh didnt need the ball
Westbrook
Leonard
Tony Allen
Deladova

Westbrook is one of the worse defenders in the NBA

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
LeBron beats any team not named GSW breh he'll get it done somehow
Nah u confusing the Cavs being the best team in the East with being the second best team in the league. The Cavs ain't running through OKC, Spurs, Houston, or Golden State.....hell all but 1 of those teams(OKC) had a better record than the Cavs last year playing in a tougher conference...hell OKC with just Westbrook were only 4 games behind the Cavs last year yet Cleveland was a 2 seed in the east and the thunder were a 6 seed in the West.

LeBron ain't skating pass any of those four teams if they meet in the finals. Golden State ain't the only problem Bron got to deal with out west

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Nah u confusing the Cavs being the best team in the East with being the second best team in the league. The Cavs ain't running through OKC, Spurs, Houston, or Golden State.....hell all but 1 of those teams(OKC) had a better record than the Cavs last year playing in a tougher conference...hell OKC with just Westbrook were only 4 games behind the Cavs last year yet Cleveland was a 2 seed in the east and the thunder were a 6 seed in the West.

LeBron ain't skating pass any of those four teams if they meet in the finals. Golden State ain't the only problem Bron got to deal with out west

Smfh he won't skate past them easily but he will beat them. GS is unlikely for now.

OKC only has Russ, PG , Melo

Seeding really doesn't mean as much as you think, an 8 seed made it to the finals before.

Spurs aren't the same 2014 team and lol at the Rockets.

But we'll see if its Cavs vs anyone other than GS what will happen, you're probably just a LeBron hater :yeshrug:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Smfh he won't skate past them easily but he will beat them. GS is unlikely for now.

OKC only has Russ, PG , Melo

Seeding really doesn't mean as much as you think, an 8 seed made it to the finals before.

Spurs aren't the same 2014 team and lol at the Rockets.

But we'll see if its Cavs vs anyone other than GS what will happen, you're probably just a LeBron hater :yeshrug:
I gave u nothing but facts wheres the hate :dwillhuh:

Those teams did have better records playing in a tougher conference. Now granted LeBron will have a much better chance if anybody but Golden State comes out the west but any one of those 3 teams can beat Cleveland. Hell the only real challenge LeBron has is in the Western conference where he'd probably be a 6 seed this year if you moved the Cavs out of the east into the west :pachaha: